Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arcane Ring to Rule Them All Contest | Discussion Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Thanks remiem! Now everybody have a chance to win arcane ring!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

This is a bunch of mallarky! Sorry rem but it's like saying work hard, follow rules, wait ninth inning... U can have four outs. That's messed up.
    I'm so upset now at this. Please tell us why at least you came to this decision bc at first glance it realllyyyy looks unfair or maybe fixed for certain people to win. So sorry if my words sound angry but lots of people worked hard and helped many others to achieve all 20 days. Ugh.

Last edited by Kellhus; 04-13-2014 at 12:42 AM.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kellhus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Last edited by Kellhus; 04-13-2014 at 12:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Let me get this straight..anyone who missed a day previously can now have their chance at the arcane ring with a single posting on the 20th day? So for those of us who actually DID post all 20 days it didn't matter? What kind of crap is that? I thought it was clearly stated that you MUST post a screenshot EVERYDAY in order to have a chance at the ring. That's such a huge backstab for those of us that actually followed the rules. Thumbs down on this change!! Very disrespectful to those of us who posted everyday. BOOOO!!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medicman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Need to say more... ?... it was hard and the ppl that didn't work on it gets rewarded... not cool... unless there is a big surprise at the end and everyone that actually played by the rules gets an arcane ring...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Look what I just found....I see it in here TWICE that you need to enter EVERY day for a chance to win!!

Prizes!!!
    1 person will win an Arcane Ring
    3 people will win Arcane Shards
    5 people will win 25 Dragon Teeth

*In order to win the Arcane Ring you will need to enter the contest every day.

How to enter:
    For 20 days we will post a thread with a daily screenshot challenge. You will have 24 hours to enter for that day. The first entry thread will be posted on March 24, 2014 at 9pm cdt (12 hours from now). Each contest thread will be posted around 9:00 PM cdt daily. At the end of the 24 hours we will close that days thread and create a new one for the next day. The winners will be selected on April 10. Make sure to enter each day to have the chance to win the arcane ring!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    To all of the people concerned about non-eligible entries. I will be going and verifying all of the entries before the winners are selected. Don't worry! I wouldn't let people work this hard only to slip and give away the prizes to people who posted duplicates/the wrong screenshot/etc etc. Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring.
    Yay!!

Actually i didnt missed a single day but my post on 30/3/14 doesnt shows up on master thread!!

So am relieved now!!

Double yay

Edit: to all haters, chill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Probably not a good time to be one of those "Yea. I missed a day" people posting on here atm. Just a feeling I get.:-P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

So the ppl that tried to get a copper chest in for a gold is now getting rewarded? So is sts trying to kiss a** to some one important? Cause i thought we all were important...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jlmunoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Not cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Im disapointed Remiem...

You said "In order to win arcane ring, You need to enter the contest everyday"

This is rule of contest, You broke it in last day... And now, those who worked hard everyday to get ring IN FAIR WAY,
    Will be equal to those who missed (maybe) the hardest day of contest... I am just upset, this is awful...

This roughly 200 pepole who played fair everyday now sees the last day and they r sad, cause they have been cheated up.
    If they knew, they could use this few hours of life for other things...

*Teacher: Children today we won't make the exam. Im sorry for those who learned hard. Anyway, have fun*

Yeah, seems legit

Sincerely
    Deadroth

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deadroth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

very upsetting to see that so many have abided by the rules set out within this Contest. To change the rules of a contest right on the last day is a very negative response to those who faithfully have logged on everyday and grinded it out or gathered those who were needed to fulfill what the contest requirements were on that given day.

Elite Tank / Arcane Addict / Signature Designer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Please know, only 20 completely eligible entries will land you in the running for the Arcane Ring.

For those who missed ONE day. Tonight is your very last chance to redeem yourself. If you get the day 20 screenshot (see the day 20 thread) and you have only missed one out of 20 days, you will be back in the running for the ring.
    So... you're saying we are required to post all 20 days to enter for the ring... but if you only posted 18 days, plus the last day, you are entered for the ring? Don't you think that's a little disrespectful and dishonest to those who followed the rules and posted all 20 days? Feels like a bunch of B average students were given a free pass to a perfect GPA. Lol!!

Oh well.... GL to all my <Chosen> peeps and players!!!
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Sorry Remien, IDK what u guys talk about behind closed doors in STS offices, but out here we all like to know the rules before hand and we appreciate when they dont get changed on the last day.

You go 19 days saying one thing and then change your mind in the last minute?! Not good practice, specially not when STS has been known to be inconsistent with their publicity.

Guys, please, your community is asking you to be consistent here. Stick to what you promised for 19 days.

The toeless smurf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

In some ways I understand StS because it says for people that only have missed 1 day. But this is really unfair for me and everyone else that tried to do all 20 days you guys are telling me that I spent so much effort and gold for the ss for 20 DAYYYYSSSSSS and now someone tthat have missed one day has the same chances with me? WHAT IS THIS I HOPE YOU ARE JOKING. At least you should have done this change from day 10 or day 15 but not last day (sigh)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Socrates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Think about how the people feel that bought pets specifically for the new pet ss day so they could get all 20 days in. Could've just saved their gold or plat and posted tooth :-|

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellhus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

100 platinum for each missed day and you are back in the race lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who have missed a day, this is your one and only chance to make up for it. If you missed one of the contest days, and you successfully complete this challenge, you will be back in the running for the Arcane Ring!
    Not cool at all.. dont change the rules..
    i work hard for this 20 day

ARNABKNIGHT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea... im done with these contests now. I faitfully logged in every day to get these screenshots. Some were pretty tough. I knew i had a very small chance of winning and now that they changed the rules at the last minute... it just made it much smaller. Dumbest thing ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

What about the people who made an effort and posted a correct screenshot 20 days in a row and one got lost between posting and landing on the master thread. This has happened.

Is this a way of sts making sure people don't get left out because they ended up understaffed halfway through the contest and entries may have slipped through the cracks? Would it be fair to disqualify the people who's legit entries did not all make it to the master thread?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.