@Ish I expected more from you, at 36 cap you were a great tank. Now? You're getting farmed bro. Like come on, raging on forums isn't the right thing to do (I've done it and now I'm trying to stop) man. If they do gang, spawn, and block you should leave. Don't be farmed and get em next time. I know you'll be like,"But they'll call me runner, bla bla bla" same stuff dude, they farm you, they'll call you noob and other insulting words. Leave, join empty room, fill one side with resilience and the other with possibly 1-2 resilience if you wanna give your opponents a taste of their own medicine.

@Magnum I'm not on anyones side anymore, guys why didn't you let him rg. It was partly mmph's fault ik but you guys couldn't have let them have a fair fight? Come on guys, you're skilled and you know better then to block and gang. Next time let them rg and take away blocks so your reputation can be improve. (I know, who am I to say your rep can get better when mine is already tainted but I'm just trying to help both sides)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk