Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I'm just wondering what it is that will prevent you from being able to play PL at least occasionally during the vacation.
I just read in anther thread that it is because you are afraid you won't be able to get on wifi.
Quote Originally Posted by Violentsaint View Post
I won't have wifi connection for the next 2 weeks because I'm going to America on Tuesday, I need somthin to play cos I won't be able to play pocket legends.
In case you are not aware, there are many wifi hotspots where you could connect and play during your trip. Hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and a variety of other places will probably have wifi in Vegas, and I'm sure you can find some spots in Texas too if you are going to an urban area. Sure, some charge for it, and for others you have to be a customer, but there is still plenty of free wifi to be found. I often pull out my iPod in random locations to see how many free networks I can connect to. Heck, in a pinch, go stand next to a Panera Bread restaurant for a while to get you PL fix (they all have free wifi). Or go to coffee shop, or even McDonalds which I just recently found out has free wifi at some locations. I would do a little research on the web before your trip, and it might not have to be a completely PL-free vacation after all