Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    As I stated before, this is nothing new. This was actually something that Loyal started and Magnum still killed/spot blocked regardless of our rule and we had it for about a month.

As for their initiative, we'll see how it goes but I don't see how they're saying they're only going to test it for a week when it may take more or less a week to even spread the message out! That's just a weak effort, IMO.

I don't believe things will change from today to tomorrow, however, I am not an idiot. Mrxnice is aware of this no spot block rule, yet he has spot blocked on two or more occasions. I say two or more because we have two occasions with screenshotted proof. So, members are not really listening to the rule.

Furthermore, when they have an alliance with MMPH and Republika, these words hold no value. What Magnum claims they will not do, they can get their alliance guilds to do for them (something which is already happening).

It doesn't require a genius to see these shortcomings.

I took action for a month, gave them the benefit of the doubt and they were relentless about it. I am ready to take action, I've done it countless times, so do not assume things and make an *** out of yourself.

What we are saying is, until we see this changes actually hit the ground, we are not letting up on them. Why should we? They spot block if we give them the benefit of the doubt. Heck, I was there in a game where they took a good hearted CTF game and turned it into a spot blocking mess.

Again, an unexperienced opinion is for the most part an invalid one. That's how it works. Are you going to go to Wall Street and tell them how it's done based on your theoretical knowledge and experience at one point? They would laugh at you and turn you the other way as you do not have any hands on experience. I PvP a lot and I have yet to see you in a PvP room. I know I would see you as well, considering you are on my friends list.
    I don't pvp anymore.

It never sounded like you really want to take action. Not even now.
    Basically you are tired and waiting to see what happens: That is not taking action man.

What i said might be based on theories but both sides know that is what should be done, if you want clean fights.

Like i said earlier it's not like you are forced to have clean fights you can play hell mud dirty and still enjoy the game but both sides have too many" flying egos" to acheive this type of pvp.
    One legit request anyone out of both faction definately is asking is that you should both stop complaining everytime you want clean fights when you aren't even ready to reach your goals when the time comes or playing "holy saints from Rome" on the forum.

Assumptions my *** that is what you both should do. And here i see one side, with all the possible mistakes, attempting to do something and the other side watching to see what happens justifying thereselves by saying they have done enough in the past.

You call this taking action? Me no.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Well if you look at the replies they were all going ok until that kid posted ......
    cant u see why u say u get insulted and harassed? simple mean words like that may be the cause... i think u need to check what you have to say in order that others wontt pick on you -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Well if you look at the replies they were all going ok until that kid posted ...... Lmao and he is an officer
    Emms stop it u..have some mercy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slovek View Post
    cant u see why u say u get insulted and harassed? simple mean words like that may be the cause... i think u need to check what you have to say in order that others wontt pick on you -.-
    Said possibly harraser? Those who harrased Her have been banned. Do not try to flame Emma. Keep Your thoughts for Yourself, since discussion isn't bout You.

#sorry for divaguing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lol purleaseeeeeee anyone who knows him will agree with me ...
    i saw what i needed alrd. seems like personal grudges agnst him only intensifies whatver u two have. not to mention that post lkke this only derails the thread (not taking sides).. why not step up and be the better person that people think you are? i lurk the forums a lot and trust me i often see u two bash ea other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Said possibly harraser? Those who harrased Her have been banned. Do not try to flame Emma. Keep Your thoughts for Yourself, since discussion isn't bout You.

#sorry for divaguing.
    wanna add that emma is not given special treatment lol...deathroths post kinda implies that...those who have been banned have been done for a reason thats all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

#sorry for divaguing.
    so youre telling me she untouchable? when did i insult her? and since when this discussion is against the guy he claims to be kid that you didnt tell her to stop derailing the topic? i smell biasness on your post. if u claim everyone who flames her get banned then why am i seing ctf online? just my 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

i saw what i needed alrd. seems like personal grudges agnst him only intensifies whatver u two have. not to mention that post lkke this only derails the thread (not taking sides).. why not step up and be the better person that people think you are? i lurk the forums a lot and trust me i often see u two bash ea other
    This isn't thread about 'how to be kind', This is thread about pvp, and what is pepole doing in it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    wanna add that emma is not given special treatment lol...deathroths post kinda implies that...those who have been banned have been done for a reason thats all
    thanks for being the smart guy and sensing what i was trying to say. u know posts like what he did simply start nothing.. pure bias. ty good sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

so youre telling me she untouchable? when did i insult her? and since when this discussion is against the guy he claims to be kid that you didnt tell her to stop derailing the topic? i smell biasness on your post. if u claim everyone who flames her get banned then why am i seing ctf online? just my 2 cents.
    Dear Slovek, for You own reputation, please step out of this thread and show 'how great person' You are okay? Do not sink in this! You will make Your heaven clothes dirty #srcsm/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This isn't thread about 'how to be kind', This is thread about pvp, and what is pepole doing in it.
    youre missing the point. if it is what u say the thread is about, then why didnt u notify emma when she picked on the other guy? sometimes fairness on all people can get u far and u know tha.t

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

thanks for being the smart guy and sensing what i was trying to say. u know posts like what he did simply start nothing.. pure bias. ty good sir
    i agree with death btw...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Dear Slovek, for You own reputation, please step out of this thread and show 'how great person' You are okay? Do not sink in this! You will make Your heaven clothes dirty #srcsm/
    seems like your clothes are dirty for participating as well if what ur implying is true. same goes to all who posted here. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

seems like your clothes are dirty for participating as well if what ur implying is true. same goes to all who posted here. lol
    And now You r insulting. And who is killed by his own arguments here? # and citate "lol"

PS. Guys, Just go on with thread

Last edited by Deadroth; 04-15-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Thanks for derailing the thread guys; I appreciate that very well.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Honestly, ink made a good point but no one wants to hear it because everyone has his own agenda. I will speak on behalf of Republika that we are spreading the word around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Thanks for derailing the thread guys; I appreciate that very well.
    Limsy, i highly appreciate the will of unite in some of You. But i can't stant for any insults towards mine friends.

Also, i think every guild should take a break from pvp. Really. Just rest, get fresh air outside. I know what i say. It is good idea. It would clear the drama better than any complain ect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    I don't pvp anymore.
    You don't PvP anymore so you don't know the situation. Therefore, I would request you to stop making comments on something that you do not know what you are talking about.

It never sounded like you really want to take action. Not even now.
    Are you kidding me? We made another guild and reduced our guild size by HALF. We kicked many players from that point on for spot blocking. You want references? PM Slappityslap. If you came to the officers with valid proof, we would kick or warn the offenders for their behavior. Slappity has gotten quite a few people kicked.
    Basically you are tired and waiting to see what happens: That is not taking action man.
    No, we're not waiting. We cannot tell our guildies to sit idle while Magnum still actively spot blocks them. Sorry, but that is ludicrous. If they want to play a fair game and they announce it, we will entertain the request. However, that is not what is happening. Believe me, I am always one for taking action. If you do not, check out my CTF tournament thread that was created and successfully completed with the intent of changing CTF for the better. Right now, there's still spin-offs of it (like the thread that Alhuntrazeck has posted). So please, I would again request that you stop with the ignorant comments.

What i said might be based on theories but both sides know that is what should be done, if you want clean fights.
    I know how it's done and it's not happening. You cannot expect us to tell us our guildies to let Magnum block them and keep quiet about it because they're still working on sending the message to their players. What they should've done was first let it be known through the entire guild, then take a public initiative. Right now, it seems like it's just the opposite.

Like i said earlier it's not like you are forced to have clean fights you can play hell mud dirty and still enjoy the game but both sides have too many" flying egos" to acheive this type of pvp.
    One legit request anyone out of both faction definately is asking is that you should both stop complaining everytime you want clean fights when you aren't even ready to reach your goals when the time comes or playing "holy saints from Rome" on the forum.

Assumptions my *** that is what you both should do. And here i see one side, with all the possible mistakes, attempting to do something and the other side watching to see what happens justifying thereselves by saying they have done enough in the past.
    You really do not know what you are talking about then. This comment shows that you have not seen even an ounce of the PvP in game. Again, you are on my friend's list. I know when you join a PvP zone but you rarely are. If anything, you're usually at KM3.

You call this taking action? Me no.
    I would agree, I do not see any action being taken here. Instead, it's just a public statement.
    I replied in bold.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-15-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Just this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
    And then I saw this, I was quite shocked by the sight , I asked my self am I seeing doubles or am I seeing right , then I went to the bathroom to wash my face and come back , I was like wow.... This can't be, then again I had to tell this person thanks for being a great player in AL I mean the name and his guild name is just right , I think he is arcane legends god, idk what or how to even explain this but I caught a gamegasm when I saw this
    That post^ was on the eos thread. Click on the button next to the name on the quote to see the pic.
    Immature members...I think Magnum has some spring cleaning to do.
    Last edited by Alhuntrazeck; 04-15-2014 at 10:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Just this:

That post^ was on the eos thread. Click on the button next to the name to see the pic.
    Immature members...I think Magnum has some spring cleaning to do.
    Magnum is known for doing that, as well as renaming themselves after others. It's expected, but I don't think it's really relevant to the thread.

@Magnum Officers
    If you expect this to take effect in a week, I suggest that you abandon the notion entirely. With how large your guild is, it'll take at least a week alone for everyone to get the message, along with allied guilds. So, by the time people actually start showing signs of relenting, the week will be up and things will be how they used to be. This is a major reason why I don't take this to be a serious effort.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List