Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: gods of AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck:1587675
    Gosh, guys. I'm so flattered you 2 mentioned me.

Here's my list of the greatest players you can find in AL (and very damn good people too):

Tanks:
    Paulsebi: The best tank you can ever find and a damn good GM at that.
    Titan: Not mentioning him cuz he mentioned me, he really deserves a spot in any top list. Though his head may be full of earwax at times (like, kilos of em to fit in that huge head) hes a great player and an awesome person in general. One of the top warriors in AL even if he doesn't have the best gear. Oh and thanks for the vanity, IOU!
    Xbadboyx: Seriously, like one of THE best tanks in AL. This is the one tank I want to watch my back always. I remember ganging with you in s5...I love you gang buddy!! <3
    Jxmaa: JX <3
    Samuraisoul: Like the only tank I want on my side in CTF matches. HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY IT! And damn good in clashes too.
    Shadiiiiiiii: Awesome warrior!
    Geosimos/Namelessl: One of the best tanks in eos and a damn good person.
    Pizzasalad: Not many know her but she KNOWS HOW TO TANK. Just undergeared, like yours truly . Give her a maul and there isn't a clash we can't win.
    Vorenusnpullo: Great tank and a good friend to boot. Better than many maulers with that little stick of his.
    Famousfame
    Centergy
    Barzagli: Great tank and a good friend.
    Cero/Scotchtape: Awesome tank in 5v5s, still remember how you used to dominate overgeared teams in tarloks.
    Wolfthebad: Good TDM'er and a fellow scorn hater
    Vaffy: Great person and strong in PvP as well.

Rogues:
    Predator: OP IPRED IS OP. I remember him 1 hitting me in s4 and I demanded a free kill, he said "sure" and proceeded to pack rotate so well I was left with 0% mana and I had to stop bashing him. You owe me a kill!
    Igrashoper: Seriously, pro. Great rogue in 1v1s and clashes.
    Bloodpaine: One of the top rogues of AL imo. Very pro in clashes!
    Delphina: Hahahahahaahahahahaa
    Uziscata
    Aze: Pro rogue in 1v1s!
    Zeus: Awesome rogue, always finding new ways to make the best of the rogue class.
    Iady
    Lia: One of the reasons I love the alliance between eos and resilience is that you can't kill me any more.
    Safiras/Junglejan: Such a great person and a strong rogue.
    Ana: Great friend and a progue in PvP. Will miss you

Mages:
    Atrid: Stahp replacing me in clashes :'(
    Puresai
    Elmare: Pro pro pro
    Danoobie: Very good TDM player!
    Conradev: Trying so hard to kill you in 1v1s, I'll host a party if I ever win. 1m to every person who comes
    Youudie: A very good mage, great to have at your side in a clash
    Mightysorc: Great mage, come back to pvp now!
    Spell: Eek! Scary mage <3
    Joncheese: One of the best PvE'ers turned PvP'ers. He's an amazing person and a damn good smurf.
    Emmacheese: Such a likeable person! And an awesome mage as well.

That's the end of my list, sorry if I forgot people (which I almost certainly have).

Oh and these are the people whom I admire in PvP.
    You made me sound lame.. I'm editing my post now

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    OK my actual entry
    Warriors : Titan
    Rogues:.... Lol Jk

Warriors :Xbadboyx(tbh the best tank in game. Of course his gear limits what he can do but soon he will prevail), Bigmuse, Jxmaa, Kuwaab, Paulsebi, Ramyunstyle, Samuraisoul, Shadiiiii, Spict, Vederico, Venom, Zeferoth... (Same comment for all. Great tanks and are always there to help)

Rogues :Iady(she's not only on my list for the reason you guys are thinking of but she is legit amazing and pro. Hard to kill in 1v1 and just rules in clashes. Best person in game and deserves the best . Always love her on my team and in general being around her .. No touchy ty), Lia(please stay away from her. Dat ring doe), Alitarose(amazing overall rogue and friend as well. You won't go wrong with her friendship), endkey (my dad), Igrashoper (great guy with skills and amazing friend), Predator (he should rename to leavethegamebeforeikillyou), Jack(great guy and amazing rogue. Give him your time and you won't regret the friendship. Pvp/pve pro), joy (great pro friend and rogue , Zeus (great guy. Extremely smart and confident. Pro rogue in pvp(I heard he sleeps in elites like me) overall great guy. You can't go wrong with his friendship)

Mages : Alhuntrazeck (not maxed out but can give people a hard time in pvp. Really good mage ), Arrypotta (legit person with legit skills. Amazing friend who will always be there for you. He is in the top three Mages of all times. Honestly overall best mage in game. Lvl 12 maul) conradev (great pvp mage. Gives me a hard time in small clashes and in 1v1. Very good friend ) Geusaquc (the best of the best. Pro skills/personality /friend /pve. One of my best friends in game. He has always been there for me through good and bad and he deserves this shout out. Great guy ), Curse(you can't go wrong with this guy. Funny, witty, awesome, overall great mage and just one of the best personalities) Faith ( top friend in game. Humble, kind, funny, lovable, amazing mage. I haven't been able to do pve much with her. But the few times that I did.. It was easy haha. Love you Lil faithy) spell (crazy mage in pvp and pve. Seriously pro and love getting help from her) Lmao (three words.. A.. Ma... Zing.. You can't go wrong with his friendship and Grats in midas) Musasun (great bro and mage. I love getting his help in pvp he is seriously pro)

Sorry if I didn't mention you. Also I know it's a bit disorganized. This was from the top of my head and from people online at the time.

-Titan
    I quoted u. Too late. Bwahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

U think that's lame? He made me a ganger lmao!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbadboyx:1588256
    U think that's lame? He made me a ganger lmao!!!
    Lmfao

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night