Thread: Restoration

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    We don't want any grudge with u. Yes, we have asked quite a few people if they are willing to join Unity and yes, some of them are/were in restoration.

I myself left Restoration because Unity has always been the guild for me in PL. I enjoyed my time in restoration but Unity is just my "home". Ik that at least some others feel the same way and when I have now seen ex-Unity members I've offered them the chance to join unity once again. I haven't played dirty, I don't target any specific guild's members, restoration just has a lot of ex-Unity members. I have simply asked if they wanted to join unity, Adam is back. That's it. Every person who has joined us has done so because he/she has felt it to be the right decision. We play this game for fun, and I hope we could still have some fun together without any grudge.

And yes, we do not have all of the "elite" members unity used to have, but for us it's not our number 1 priority. Ofc we take good players if we can, but we are building unity from the ground and value good community above all. Skill is something trainable and we sure do have good tutors for the ones willing to learn to be better players.
    Whats this Restoration Scum hunting your doing? If thats really on then please, take the exit to the left out of our guild thread.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post: