Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Benifits for Non-Plat Users!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    @elitefamily : only non plat users understand it, u don't need to tell those Rich dudes about this
    @those who say me stop posting this thread : *please wear ur eyelenses before reading this please!*
    First of all, this thread is one month old before the kits came in action. I think sts overlooked this thread And only because of this luck kits came into action. Why are you guys stopping us from getting benifits? All comes to pvp, why there are more farmers than those who play pvp??? Because they know pvp aint fair for them. They can't ask for help if some one gangs. Becuz they don't belong to any of top guilds who have bundle of plat users who have everything and only pvp is left for them in game. Join top guilds is an option for them to be good in pvp. Joining top guilds need a positive kdr, most of them gets rejected coz of it.
    Well I think there are lot of players who are Awesome and they lose only coz of their gear.
    Why you have any problems if everyone got the same type of weapon, and pvp will be more fun.
    Now it comes on plat users.. Why everyone thank them for it??? Why do u think game won't work or sts won't earn if it is made fair.
    Arcane legends is a great game, many people will keep spending plats becuz they can't waste time and farm for themselves. Sts can find a way for themselves. Lot of trolling in game, and many reject to fight using the same kind if get becoz in the fear of losing. That proves, ur gear is fighting not u.
    Notfaded1/fadedtwo: I remember when u ran elite caves with me and you died over 50 times an used plat respawn everytime. Well, this proves many thing. There were 2 non myth rogues too and they died less compared to u. Why? Because they excell in pve and don't depend on plats to get stuff.
    I know ,now sts is doing everything fair.
    What I asked was luck elixir be gold purchasable nd that's it. We have elixirs in cs now.. Answer me now.. Everyone stopped buying luck kits??? There's answer, plat users will never stop spending. That's it and think before you post.
    This is an old thread and request any sts member to close this thread thanks.
    I have not spent a PENNYY on AL, on PL I have but here, nope. So watch what your saying buddy^^ I'm going quite well!
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Default zeus

If u know how to survive in elite u never die. If u don't know u sure will. Me and my guild mate never died in that run. And just do 1 elite caves run with Me, let's see talkers can play or can just spam skills in pvp with some lucky crits and win. Don't need to prove u about my tanking, my guild knows how I do. Zeus again... Jalan hoti hai na.. Pata hai mujhe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Default and about pvp

Zeus: I won't specially point you but, all comes to pvp. I'm still waiting for a 1v1 with any warior using legend primary weapon and legend pet. Now again, will you say ur guildmates can't buy stuff for ,legend because they're too rich for it? Well I'm new to endgame pvp and killed the master of phoenix reborn, u know who it is. Glaive user 1v1. I don't really care about it, but still if u have a challenge, let me see. Well, I think I'm the most active player in this game, waste over 12-15 hours a day for it so easy for u to pm me. Waiting for it!

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    This is an old thread and request any sts member to close this thread thanks.
    Thread closed by request.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: