Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kits luck lowered or what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1 moment I got 6 locked the next 4 the next 0

In conclusion kits are amazing and u should keep them forever <3

-Shadow

Mysterious...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Just info:
    Maybe you should try each map from forest to rooks nest about 10 times and KM3 about 20 times, with lepre only.
    Try it again by using lepre + elixir luck kits.

Calculation maybe very helpful, ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Luck, its about luck and random loots, yes you may get 5-6 within 30 mins, its because the luck made you lucky

but the other luck made you get lucky to actually re roll a couple only for 30 mins, I did have a feeling it was lowered, but I think it it's just always random
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I run km3 4+ hours everyday, I got 1 crate in 3 days of it. Using kit and lepre, something has been changed

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hmmm thats very very strange
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have to agree with this. Its been nerfed. Last time i ususally get about 4 or more per lix, and even if i get less i see my party getting them. just now i had 3 lix and got only 1 crate. same thing for my party so it wasnt just me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yeh kits are 100% nerfed. And another question are that kits luck is same as original elexirs? Cause some friends told me that original elexirs work much better? Its true or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Not sure why people are saying this. couple of hours ago I logged in with my rare free time and did a KM3 with kit + lep. Guess what it gave, 2 locks. After that I asked my guildies for elite runs but didnt finish it. I could only play half an hour at the time.
    And, if I dont get any locks, others often dont either, both before and now. Its never been that easy to get lock in KM3 as others said, at least in my experience. Before, when I run, I sometimes see after 20 min the one with elixir didnt get any lock, seriously. Not sure why rumors were spread that "with elixir you get 20 lock in 30 min blah blah blah" and people still believe it.

And btw, how much KM3 you did in that 4 hours a day? 5? 10? dont just overflow it to make it look serious, because I dont believe in such thing you said. (see quote)
    Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    I run km3 4+ hours everyday, I got 1 crate in 3 days of it. Using kit and lepre, something has been changed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Cool

SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction
    project/shared/library/sharedProject/src/shared/ability/objectAction/SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction.cpp %s uses deprecated SetLootRerollChanceObjectAction
    this might explain something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post

I do not believe you. 12 hours of running km3 = about 500 runs = 1500 boss kills. It's almost impossible to not get a crate from one of those runs. Or you're just insanely unlucky...
    Jkdog: lvl 41 AL Rogue | Jksmurf: lvl 29 AL Sorcerer | Jkwar: lvl 16 AL Warrior | Kataer: lvl 22 PL Enchantress

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jk9810 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think its everyone is using luck now. Way more ppl playing on a lix whether bought or not. Ive heard we have individual loot tables but i still think only so many items drop at a time. First 3 weeks of expansion i never saw a green reroll. Now more green rerolls then pink. What exactly are we rerolling for if the item is green vendor trash?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Insanely unlucky causing you to over exaggerate
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Not sure why people are saying this. couple of hours ago I logged in with my rare free time and did a KM3 with kit + lep. Guess what it gave, 2 locks. After that I asked my guildies for elite runs but didnt finish it. I could only play half an hour at the time.
    And, if I dont get any locks, others often dont either, both before and now. Its never been that easy to get lock in KM3 as others said, at least in my experience. Before, when I run, I sometimes see after 20 min the one with elixir didnt get any lock, seriously. Not sure why rumors were spread that "with elixir you get 20 lock in 30 min blah blah blah" and people still believe it.

And btw, how much KM3 you did in that 4 hours a day? 5? 10? dont just overflow it to make it look serious, because I dont believe in such thing you said. (see quote)
    I'm 100% Serious, I reroll greens and Pinks before I reach the boss, But never got a reroll on Boss. And I run continuous km3 Only time I stop is when A Party member has to leave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

maybe when there are many ppl playing the lock chances go to them. its summer so there are many people bound to be playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

just hour ago used kit in elite before boss die... than used 24 min reroll in km3, 7 locked... than used kit in new team and got 2 lock in 30 min... i dont think anything nerfed... And yes i hear you sceazuka, i dont know why ppls saying they are geting 10-20 locked on avarage every 30 min... sametimes i am geting 8-9 locked in 30 min lepre + kit.. sametimes geting 0...

My avarage 4-5 right now.. best timing in km3 = 1.24 avarage timing = 1.45

So maybe ppls can do it like 1.10 but still i dont believe avarage 10-20 lock...