Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
The problem of the anime is that it cuts out majority of the most interesting passages in the manga and it look dull...
On the other hand the cartoon movie sagas were put up with 3d capture motion and look too cartoonish.

While i said the manga is better is because the artwork is unique the equipment are detailed the monsters are fierce and you don't lose anything. You can feel the rage, sadness and everything.
If you watch the cartoon all you see is a short tempered angry dude pursued by monsters.

Gatsu after warning a man and his daughter that demons follow him around they still insisted and wanted him to go with them on their journey. Night fell, demons came and they both got killed.

I don't disagree.

All I'm saying is, most of the stuff your saying it's the same thing we all day about movies adapted from books " the book was better"

So watch the movie first... then read the book.

I personally found this to be one of the best anime ive watched. And not just the story and art, audio as well.

But I know what it's like to be spoiled by literature. And have that feeling that cinema can never live up to it