Thread: Help me on dd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    So take it up with him personally. He didn't create a post saying "LL please help me on DD." You didn't need to respond.
    Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.
    That's not the point.
    Sigh. Nevermind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go
    im goin to get the pics again...

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts
    ignore all my chars and vanish please.

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Eh, what do you wish to know ? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...
    i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 01-07-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post
    i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great
    1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map Enjoy!
    Last edited by maneut; 01-07-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map Enjoy!
    Awesome ty! Add me
    In gamecenter name: Kab4ros
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh I can't STAND people who pull crap like that. Lol LL you why the hell would you bring this up again? Wanted to make sure more people know the story so you can become even more of an outcast?

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post
    not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

im goin to get the pics again...

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts
    ignore all my chars and vanish please.