Thread: Help me on dd

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.
    not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go
    im goin to get the pics again...

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts
    ignore all my chars and vanish please.

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Eh, what do you wish to know ? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...
    i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 01-07-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up