Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-04-28 Content Update (146038)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

I twink too.
    And i agree that this update is s...

In your experience - how many matches have you seen that were played by the original intended ctf rules?

Me none in thousands.

Btw, the new mantra is "only one flag at the time"

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Ah I see the issue for you guys now.

Im not part of the allying and guild drama. I see blue or red and play as is. Attacking friend, guildmate,"allies" without the hatred.

Games that have an ally system ingame usually make it so you cant attack them. In my eyes, allies dont exist in the game. Look where it got EOS and Magnum.

To me, if youre in a game where you refuse to fight back, youre spotblocking anyways.

Enjoying the ctf update. Needs a few tweaks. Have enjoyed a good amount of rumbles and enjoy flagging once again like season 2.

Have been ganged a few times but thats to be expected when grabbing the flag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Ah I see the issue for you guys now.

Im not part of the allying and guild drama. I see blue or red and play as is. Attacking friend, guildmate,"allies" without the hatred.

Games that have an ally system ingame usually make it so you cant attack them. In my eyes, allies dont exist in the game. Look where it got EOS and Magnum.

To me, if youre in a game where you refuse to fight back, youre spotblocking anyways.

Enjoying the ctf update. Needs a few tweaks. Have enjoyed a good amount of rumbles and enjoy flagging once again like season 2.

Have been ganged a few times but thats to be expected when grabbing the flag.
    Allies are not a shield to make them not attack u,they help also,with war or with things if u really play lower lvl twink,u'll know
    And,with this update,if I took the flag and my guildmate take the other flag,we must kill each other
    Whats the point of having twink guild? Whats the point of having allies?
    "Florete Pro Deo et Collegium"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

So, nothing changed. Flagging is even more boring now, since it needs double time cause you can only flag to 4 per team or alternate.
    This really sucks.

CaptnSharky lvl 41 - Schattenwolff lvl 21, Mein Motto: Have Fun!, unser Forum