Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pvp running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Birdies are definitely the masters of easy 1v1 nuking... The no skill required class to own.
    Archers are very hard to play actually I find myself changing my combo in the midst of a firefight

[Lt] Shiny

No, sorry. In my opinion, runners are cowardly and stupid to think that they could when my fleeing a battle. When a warrior runs from my Mage, that just gives me more time to regen and pwn him a second time. BOO to all you runners I've faced so far. BOO! RUNNERS = GAYY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [Lt] Shiny View Post
    No, sorry. In my opinion, runners are cowardly and stupid to think that they could when my fleeing a battle. When a warrior runs from my Mage, that just gives me more time to regen and pwn him a second time. BOO to all you runners I've faced so far. BOO! RUNNERS = GAYY
    Lol I snt run because I'm scared of my opponent I run because I need time to Regen skills and some health

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falcomarcher1 View Post
    Archers are very hard to play actually I find myself changing my combo in the midst of a firefight
    I got a birdie too :P. No matter how you put your combo, its still easier to pwn with them. Int Mages requires some pretty well put builds nd still get pumbled :P. My birds got a crap combo but yet I still got a positive k/d ratio unlike on my mage.

Quote Originally Posted by [Lt] Shiny View Post
    Just pwn the runner . I was doing a 1v1 with a annoying little runner, he got me the first 5 times in a row because he got me to waste my combos. I changed my tactics up nd heres the results:

He was corner hugging and he would run towards me, then I would buff up then he would just run from me while my buffs wasted. So what I did was I went to the farthest top corner of the map and waited. He was forced to come out to the open, I also refused to buff until I saw him buff, because if he ran he would be wasting his buff too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw this pally cnlee before.. Love huggin trees

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OdhdhsvvLol lt.xbdhsk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do not care

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

brazzers.....?? falco i mix it up a lot between falcompunch and falcoarchers so im giving a shot here. Assuming this is falcompunch when i 1 v 1 with u it was a close match to ten, like 10-9. He had a good strategy though. He used his combo ran to regenerate and attacked. I ended up using ice blast and firestorm quickly to turn his combo into nothing

*EDIT*- Since it's my understanding that i don't know the difference between Falcompunch and Falcomarcher, feel free to call me a noob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    brazzers.....?? falco i mix it up a lot between falcompunch and falcoarchers so im giving a shot here. Assuming this is falcompunch when i 1 v 1 with u it was a close match to ten, like 10-9. He had a good strategy though. He used his combo ran to regenerate and attacked. I ended up using ice blast and firestorm quickly to turn his combo into nothing

*EDIT*- Since it's my understanding that i don't know the difference between Falcompunch and Falcomarcher, feel free to
    call me a noob
    Uhm I don't think I have really 1v1 u and I only have 1 char if that helps and it's only falcomarcher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Depends, are we running to not die, or running for buffs ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Depends, are we running to not die, or running for buffs ?
    Running to drain buffs and get opponent to waste combos . I think everyone in this thread has come to a agreement , running is kinda needed to cool down a little bit. No point in running into a slaughterfest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I find people who complain about running stupid. Not to mention hypocritical.

Everybody has to run at some point. It's a tactical move.

If you see a a Pally or a Bird coming at you who buffed from a mile a way, I wouldn't engage unless I know I have a fair chance of winning, an advantage, or no choice but to fight at all. Same if you had low HP. If I had a healer on my team, I'd probably wait for a heal before fighting again. Otherwise, I go all out.

Hiding is completely different. If camp out for last hits, that's when you really are a pathetic pvper.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

That's very easy for you to say lady. Your a pally, the tanking skills of a bear and the damage of a pure int Mage. Unlike you Dex birds only have dodge buff and hit buff. Anyways when I was a rift bird I had the same attitude as you.
    what are you smoking you ran against me every single time when you were rift lmao, even in one on one, whats worse is that you treehid and said that "i dont make the rules" lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

That's very easy for you to say lady. Your a pally, the tanking skills of a bear and the damage of a pure int Mage. Unlike you Dex birds only have dodge buff and hit buff. Anyways when I was a rift bird I had the same attitude as you.
    Pally doesn't have the same tanking abilities of a bear, nor the same skill damage of a pure int Mage......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supersteak View Post
    what are you smoking you ran against me every single time when you were rift lmao, even in one on one, whats worse is that you treehid and said that "i dont make the rules" lmfao
    Lol? It's called regaining buffs bud he does it too and my bro and countless other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Pally doesn't have the same tanking abilities of a bear, nor the same skill damage of a pure int Mage......
    Isn't it close? With Mag shield on and there damage is enough. Don't forget the constant heals ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gee lady and I forgot.. U don't make the rules. I take trees and the ability to Regen buffs or as u like to call it "run" to my advantage. It's not like u never ran once. Give me a break.. Like u say "are u smoking?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Since when did tree-hugging become a noob thing to do?
    It's a great defensive tactic to get out of LoS when people try to burst you down.

And there is no need to defend pallies. A decent skilled pally with full rift can kill any class 1v1, especially when dual-specced. They have enough armor to survive initial burst, and they can blast you down with one combo.

Unlike bears, who are retardedly easy to kite around and doesn't posses as much threat as a pally.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I'm sure we aol ran at least once stop picking on falcomarcher.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Gee lady and I forgot.. U don't make the rules. I take trees and the ability to Regen buffs or as u like to call it "run" to my advantage. It's not like u never ran once. Give me a break.. Like u say "are u smoking?"
    I haven't run since the level cap was 35 and I had no idea what I was doing. I sucked back then, but I quit the running fast. Just the first few games I ever played in when I had no idea what was going on. I didn't care if it meant that I died, I didn't want to run. I now have an archer (lvl 35). It wears a 2h. Even when I'm taking on damage I don't run. That's what repulse is for. No pvp doesn't have rules. There are just ways to play like a coward and ways to do the opposite.