Thread: Umbras Legacy ( Farewell and Contest )

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The biggest mistake I ever made was giving away everything I owned and deleting my character. Even if you think you won't miss AL now, I can guarantee that you will later down the line and you will regret deleting. The reality of it is, arcane legends keeps me sane. It's a huge stress reliever in my life and a way to get away from it all even if only for a minute. I have learned so much about other people's cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds just through playing AL and I have come to call some of these people, who live in entirely different countries than myself, close friends. Without their continuous support and generosity, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be the player I am today. So maybe a week, a month, or a year from now, you'll think to yourself "Man, whatever happened to that Zeus guy I hung out with in pvp" Maybe you won't. But, the fact of matter is, if you give everything away and delete your character, you'll never get the chance to find out. Don't do it. <3
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=113935&dateline=13970  95830

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxxxanna For This Useful Post: