Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sl community pick yourself up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

or you can just realize its just a app game, the only thing i do, is log on and rush, theres my new event rush all the new players that come to star legends, now theres some fun honk honk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ARCADECLOWN For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxnavysealxx View Post
    ok i have an idea..... rush week....... every month the second week is called rush week where you can rush as many people as you want and they cant hold a grudge against you. and the forth week of ever month is bet week where you make a bet like a dev for a mark or an xray for a squid or a nap for nap but the thing is dashbro,zodiark,assuming,supahboy,xman,thunderbolt z,ghostlyeyes,jaythebest, and many more are the only people your allowed to hand the stuff to for the bet the winner gets his item back and the others item also i know this isn't a good idea but wth just throwing ideas here.......
    lmao aww about time getting recognized for something, but got a good rep never did anyone wrong, anyway I was thinking of leaving sl till next real update or cap, but ima stick around a little more for pvp
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is not sl this is sparta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nvm was just in the m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Sl community pick yourself up

to sum everything up, wouldn't like to even say this because people are known for getting banned for opening there mouth to much.

Reason Al is as big as it is, isn't just because it's the biggest hit they made, It's because it had a Firm foundation from the beginning, PL/SL/DL being it's roots, before al even came out we started seeing less and less activity going on, Meaning Barely any updates, New content, Packs, last one was team 6 or Halloween, Everyone loves packs lol they have limited vanities and items in them who Wouldn't buy them, Back on point though, when Al came out it was getting constant updates and still is, Would you rather stay on a game that has little to no updates? or one that gets updates weekly, A game where everyone left for the newer thing because of the lack of content? Or a game where all those from Pl/Sl/Dl have gone to due to the same reason, Answer is Simple the newer and better one, Al never got to where it is on it's own, Al is a huge congregation of every other legends community, But do you think that if Sl/Pl/Dl got regular updates that it would be what it's at now? LOL please, No these games would be active and so would there respective community, Pl had new caps, and classes, Sl still remains the same Literally same armor and same content, what happened to Ucs savant? When will we get our cap and our new classes? I'm not just talking about modified classes, I'm talking about Bio swords etc. anyway lol I carried on way more then I should have
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 05-28-2014 at 03:16 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

lmao dassh xD ou truely got no life ._. did you just graduate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evicted View Post
    I must say you are not even scared of posting the scam trick on forums
    what scamming trick? all these are the people that i would trust....... even though supah let me down after he rages for not telling him my build..... and decides im banned from his guild and considered a "scammer" by him when i didnt even take anything from him or anyone the only thing i didnt pay for was the primed napalm i got as a birthday gift from my girl friend so dont do me boogas to bro xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    to sum everything up, wouldn't like to even say this because people are known for getting banned for opening there mouth to much.

Reason Al is as big as it is, isn't just because it's the biggest hit they made, It's because it had a Firm foundation from the beginning, PL/SL/DL being it's roots, before al even came out we started seeing less and less activity going on, Meaning Barely any updates, New content, Packs, last one was team 6 or Halloween, Everyone loves packs lol they have limited vanities and items in them who Wouldn't buy them, Back on point though, when Al came out it was getting constant updates and still is, Would you rather stay on a game that has little to no updates? or one that gets updates weekly, A game where everyone left for the newer thing because of the lack of content? Or a game where all those from Pl/Sl/Dl have gone to due to the same reason, Answer is Simple the newer and better one, Al never got to where it is on it's own, Al is a huge congregation of every other legends community, But do you think that if Sl/Pl/Dl got regular updates that it would be what it's at now? LOL please, No these games would be active and so would there respective community, Pl had new caps, and classes, Sl still remains the same Literally same armor and same content, what happened to Ucs savant? When will we get our cap and our new classes? I'm not just talking about modified classes, I'm talking about Bio swords etc. anyway lol I carried on way more then I should have
    You mean lets give up already because of no updates?

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

How do i have no life for trying to help a game get better or because im just trying to make everyone actually doing stuff again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

If u wanna be lazy and go on sl doing nothing and waste ur time good for u im just trynna have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Im alive so i guess i have a "life". I play basketball go to the gym have a familly and breath oxygen so i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

People like u kills the game "i have no life" for basically trynna help and zen thats what im saying peolle shouldnt do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dashbroo View Post
    People like u kills the game "i have no life" for basically trynna help and zen thats what im saying peolle shouldnt do
    why is that so bad not having a life that means your undead, so you can breathe underwater and never get hungry.
    please someone say i dont have a life!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

that's not what it is zen bro, guess I started going of tracks to why sl is where it's at atm .-. but sl is still fun regardless just nothing to do besides the same runs, Pl had side dungeons, expansions, etc. why it has such a long life, not to mention the huge diversity of items, I think the class lock on items( Except Weapons) should be removed, that way instead of having to make 3 different sets to release new stuff, you could just use the same for all classes, Not saying that there should not be 3 different armors lol
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 05-29-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LOST TAPES View Post
    why is that so bad not having a life that means your undead, so you can breathe underwater and never get hungry.
    please someone say i dont have a life!
    You don't have a life! ��the��box��of��terror��

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CAK Vader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

aww about time getting recognized for something, but got a good rep never did anyone wrong, anyway I was thinking of leaving sl till next real update or cap, but ima stick around a little more for pvp
    Listen to what you're saying! Art thou madeth bro? YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING FOREVER! (There isn't gonna be a new cap, ever, let's face it, we're doomed, now behold the boxes of terror. �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� ������������������� and the faces of evil 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Listen to what you're saying! Art thou madeth bro? YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING FOREVER! (There isn't gonna be a new cap, ever, let's face it, we're doomed, now behold the boxes of terror. �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� ������������������� and the faces of evil 👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
    LOL this made me laugh for a bit, but when you got everything you want and nothing new, there's no point to keep going, was really looking forward to this caps arbiter piece, that didnt happen, a expansion, that didnt happen, Something significant at least, that didnt happen, much love to the person/People who cared enough to give us a cap at least, but I remember the arbiter guys in the 46 cap, the set was completed already so why not give us the piece we earned? but if we had new classes, or even a variety of areas/items(Thought out ones not just last minute things), New base, more features id be happy and couldn't care that i have what I want
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 05-29-2014 at 06:38 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

LOL this made me laugh for a bit, but when you got everything you want and nothing new, there's no point to keep going, was really looking forward to this caps arbiter piece, that didnt happen, a expansion, that didnt happen, Something significant at least, that didnt happen, much love to the person/People who cared enough to give us a cap at least, but I remember the arbiter guys in the 46 cap, the set was completed already so why not give us the piece we earned? but if we had new classes, or even a variety of areas/items(Thought out ones not just last minute things), New base, more features id be happy and couldn't care that i have what I want
    Meh, engineer forever! And I do hope we get the remaining cap items, I missed the helm and plate, buuuuut...I WANT THE DANG SLEEVES SO BAD!!!! I WANNA WEAR ENG ARBITER SLEEVES WITH A RED SHIRT! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! Actually it probably is now that I think of it. 🐙 I WANT A SQUIDDY 🐙

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I saw the arbiter sleeves to o.o lmao I fell in Love with the Arbiter Sleeves, if anything that's what they should give us this cap xD, I'd wear mine with my blue shirt, would finally use my arbiter chest to if I had the sleeves xD
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dashbroo View Post
    How do i have no life for trying to help a game get better or because im just trying to make everyone actually doing stuff again
    9 posts in under 20min......