Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: First look: Goblin Event Pets (just happiness bonus and how to acquire)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I dont care for this pet. For real. Since its only 3,this pet is exclusively made for (already) op and Plat spender players
    I saved a few from the bonus Plat offers, but use them against those hardcore farmers. Is almost impossible (even for op players) get that drunken wolfe
    Last edited by Samhayne; 06-03-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sam, when you say "top 3 players", do you mean the top player in each class, or the top 3 total. Because as has been mentioned, rogues tend to have an advantage when it comes to bosses. A team of all rogues would kill bosses much faster than a mixed team.

As for all the complaints, why the need to have everything? There are 3 pets here, and only one of them is being rewarded for the leaderboard. And from looking at the stats, he is good, but certainly not OP or any better than some of the mythic and arcane pets out there. So sorry if some of you feel the need to have every single item no matter what. I guess you are going to be disappointed.

Why can't you be happy that there are pets here for everyone? If all the new pets were rewards for plat spenders, then I could see you being upset. But people who spend plat work hard for their money, and they don't just wish to give donations to STS. Most of them like to get something for their money, and they fund the game that you play every day for free. So stop the whining please.
    You really fail to see the big picture and what this means.

I also hope I'm really wrong about my prediction.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bramer View Post
    Like between plat spenders and non-plat spenders?
    I plan to work my asprin off if the lb grants the arcane pet. You can pout plat and non-plat users together (obviously). However, certain classes have a distinct advantage over others when it comes to fast runs and kill count. I would hate to see a lb where my class prevented any chance at the best rewards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Sam, when you say "top 3 players", do you mean the top player in each class, or the top 3 total. Because as has been mentioned, rogues tend to have an advantage when it comes to bosses. A team of all rogues would kill bosses much faster than a mixed team.

As for all the complaints, why the need to have everything? There are 3 pets here, and only one of them is being rewarded for the leaderboard. And from looking at the stats, he is good, but certainly not OP or any better than some of the mythic and arcane pets out there. So sorry if some of you feel the need to have every single item no matter what. I guess you are going to be disappointed.

Why can't you be happy that there are pets here for everyone? If all the new pets were rewards for plat spenders, then I could see you being upset. But people who spend plat work hard for their money, and they don't just wish to give donations to STS. Most of them like to get something for their money, and they fund the game that you play every day for free. So stop the whining please.
    To be honest, this is the first time, literally, that I saw your post (which I always eager to read) and be disappointed.

Nightshade is, I think, the first real P2W element of the game. Even something like arcane items, for example: the ridiculously expensive arcane rings, could be obtained by any of non-plat users in the long run. I know it because I, along with some fellow non-plat merchers (and many more out there, I'm sure), have already reached it by merching only. It took gazillion of days, of course, but the possibility isn't zero

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Well this sucks. I like collecting pets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

During event system we can enter the area once for every 8 hrs...as the energybar generates....so we can enter that map only 3 times

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Well that's one more pet we won't get. Not sure why the transition for 250 platinum to top three in event LB happened - maybe they thought this will suck out more platinum overall?

Either make it available for 250 platinum at some future point or droppable from the last event boss as a very rare egg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This is horrible - reward goes to those that play AL 24 hrs a day - may I ask what you do for IRL income then?, if you play this game every minute of the day?
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirulian View Post
    I'm guessing there will be a separate leaderboard during the event, but you still have a point LB are easily abused. Not liking rewards for people who can create bots and all kinds of other game hax just to get this pet.
    Enough with all of the tears ppl...most of you already have or will get everything you want. I wish STS would stop pre-announcing everything because you guys just ruin everyone's fun with your unbridled theories and opinions. Id est "Singe looks too OP [my Samael might be threatened]" ...newsflash, we all still getting 1 and 2-hit in Elite Tindirin and if his buff was twice what it was we still would be. Singe is 12m Sam is 23m be happy, we will still be downtrodden by the AL elite upper class long after this event is over. You want the pet, do some work and quit being lazy, there are plenty of other in-game items to through your gold at and stand around in pier wearing. [see vendor in kraag]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Finally a decent post...one that encompasses most of what I planned to talk about.

(If only you would've been so enlightened in regard to skill switching.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Nightshade is so OP. I know I won't get it but I will be happy with grymr (that orange ethyl/ribbit). It will replace my pikachu pet COLTON '
    Common guys try appreciating what Sts does you are getting something new!!
    Congratz to the 3 future owners of nightshade.
    Peace!

—AshDex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Very very exclusive things in game should not affect stats and so the strenght in pvp or pve of a player, please consider to give top 3 a new vanity like coloured jester was in the past, or as others said make nightshade obtainable in other ways or at least don't make him so strong, it seems better or similar to singe and ipotetically he poisons too as particle effets on him suggest.
    The aim of many players is one day to achieve 100% pets in stable and this would be possible to 3 person only if nightshade can't be obtained in other ways, it seems unfair to me for people who played years to collect expensive pets and now they see their target disappear
    Last edited by firechandra; 06-04-2014 at 02:22 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to firechandra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Who will do the runs for banner with me?

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Imo nightshade should be a 150 plat pet of something and the winners of the lbs receive a FREE nightshade pet and another award or something
    150 plat is relative cheap, mythic pets cost 250 and this pet stat seems better. What about make it droppable from event chests but at a very low rate, like talon or breezaga.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrisber View Post
    Who will do the runs for banner with me?
    Me ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Omg. I want nightshade.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firechandra:1667848
    Very very exclusive things in game should not affect stats and so the strenght in pvp or pve of a player, please consider to give top 3 a new vanity like coloured jester was in the past, or as others said make nightshade obtainable in other ways or at least don't make him so strong, it seems better or similar to singe and ipotetically he poisons too as particle effets on him suggest.
    The aim of many players is one day to achieve 100% pets in stable and this would be possible to 3 person only if nightshade can't be obtained in other ways, it seems unfair to me for people who played years to collect expensive pets and now they see their target disappear
    I agree with this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

So there's no other way of getting nightshade?
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank