Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nice compensation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Decreasing the crit by 10% will effect more tbh..is there any skill in using rogues now? everyone knows the combo. All have almost 40% crit. Even those people who die all the time can use combo with a hope of crit and kill other rogues.
    Non arcane rogues would suffer the most because then your crit would drop to unbearable levels.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Decreasing the crit by 10% will effect more tbh..is there any skill in using rogues now? everyone knows the combo. All have almost 40% crit. Even those people who die all the time can use combo with a hope of crit and kill other rogues.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The only reason I bought glacian is that it will boost up Crict...as of now many rogue crict...but yes I can understand your reason as some arcane rogue can one hit you....wid there crict...bt crict should nt be decreased then will have search for kills like warrior.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's always been around...now you can just see it. It's to prevent the one shot kills.
    It's not doing a very good job. Even with 4200 health, I still get one shot by rogues in TDM when my shield is in cool down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    It's not doing a very good job. Even with 4200 health, I still get one shot by rogues in TDM when my shield is in cool down.
    That's just how it was with a mage in PL. If your shield is down, you're GG by the DPS. That's their PvP logic. If they reduce it more, than your shield would last unbelievably long versus rogues.

And at 4200 health, we're talking a maxed out rogue if you're saying it's a one shot. O_O
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

The awesome things is...that a fully arcane rogue with sam n all can one hit another fully arcane rogue..isnt that just totally bs?

if by reducing crit, the non arcane rogues will suffer..dont we agree on the fact that rogue fights are only crit fights? how about changing the stats of the arcane gear so taht the arcane rogues have less crit...low crit and high damage for the arcanes and high crit and low dmg for the non-arcanes...does that sound right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    The thing about decreasing crit is that rogues will then be less effective at killing a warrior... in that case you're just giving more power to the stacking warrior tactic which has become one of the most hated pvp tactics alongside ganging spawning and spotblocking.

Leave crit the way it is... what I would suggest is to modify exisiting skills to have more crit debuffs, or create new skills which have that effect. STG mentioned before they would be making changes to our skill sets... let's see what they do before making further comments.
    Its just that...in rogues vs rogues..during 1v1 or clash..only crit counts..no skill...nothing at all...people who have no skill, easily one hit...i can surely wait for this expansion but sts shud do something abt the crits..its too dam easy to kill with one combo.

Many people including me used to say that skill>gear but now clearly its the opposite..