Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goblin Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Agreed, Tarlok event was Better and If they Make something like "Fun Lb(s)" like "Inviter" (category) when the player finds a Portal and when the Players invited to the portal , the no of players invited will be added to his counter ...(little bad) STG Could do something Great, Adding a Weapon isn't a Hard job...Why not Mythic Amulets in Locks this event?:/(just an idea)
    Well let's be honest, when has there ever been a leader board that doesn't digress into an ultra competitive win any way you can leader board?

No leader board in tarlok and it was awesome. Best event in AL by far.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

And one more thing as for the new planned cute pet - Shady and Surge (right?)

Will skilled players who are ready to spend SOME plat or gold BUT can't play for more than 2-3 hours a day will have a chance?

Or will it be clear after 24 hours of event duration that the chance is 0?

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Things I Like:
    •More Quests
    •New Bosses
    (did I miss anything?)

Things I Dislike
    •Limited pets only for 3Players and Making it as "Mythic""Near Arcane?"(17%Damage even arcane pets don't have,15%+)
    •Long Energy Balls cool down
    •Toooooo Low Rate of Energy ball drop from boss
    •Earning More points for Higher chance for Majoy Payne, making Use Plats, Get 500Pts and Better chance at Majoy Payne and get the "Only" "One" Better loot in the "Whole event" Gyrm,Did you compared it with Grimm's Stats? Difference: Grimm-15int/Dex 10Str Gyrm-30Primary stats (More DMG) Little OP than Grimm
    •Making the Energy kit price Too High as the Loot that nearly worth is "1-5?Tokens"
    •Not Many Items , (Except token vendor there is only 1Item to farm)
    •No Event Chests
    •Totally a Pay to Win and if you want to get into LB , You need to spend (Let's assume 14K Each kit and 20Pts for a Boss and 2000Points which is Too low)
    20X100=2000X14000=28Mil
    As in the End I bet LB gets 8K + Points and need to Spend Nearly 100Mil if you need to get there
    (Did I miss anything?)

Sorry to say but -1 for Energy system , No Better loot but you want to make it 5Plats?For me it worth 1Plat = 1Energy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

As I said Im so disapointed at this event. There is no point in spending gold to buy the energy kits and join the event because theres absolutely nothing to aim for. There is no point in spending 10k gold each kit (considering the average price) to get 1 or 2 tokens all the time, and guess how much the stuff for 175 tokens cost: around 400k in the first day of the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

This event is a colossal failure and a catastrophic disappointment.

The only thing good about it is the content itself. The prizes from the token vendor are great - and I'm even giving you credit for the near worthless prize rings that everyone and their mother will get by clearing the tiers.

This the leader board and energy system, however, are glaring red flags that players are supposed to be dropping massive amounts of plat and/or gold to farm the content.

Really? Is that how we're doing things now? Events are now plat AND gold sinks?

We should be able to farm energy from bosses to keep this alive and enjoyable for all.

I spent an hour farming Southern Seas and Wilds last night and got 0 coins from Blood Hammer or the Dragon while waiting for my pitiful one energy to replenish. Essentially wasting my time for nothing, and this is supposed to be fun? Lolwut.

You guys had it right with the Tarlock event, everyone and anyone could enjoy the content and farm their hearts out for everything the event had to offer so long as they had the time and energy to stay in the game, and regardless of their financial standing. This event is setting a clear and ugly precedent that players with plat and gold win, which ripples through even with guilds creating a divide between members for those who are willing to spend their hard earned gold and those who won't because they're trying to save it.

For example, wanna know how many people I was able to farm elites with once the event launched? 0

Because most of them had plat or were willing to spend their gold on this nonsense, while I sit on the sidelines for 8 hrs for one chance to be a part of what they're doing the entire time. Deliberate exclusion sound like fun to you?
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Dear STS,

My bone of contention is that you've allowed the leaders of the Goblin Leaderboard Event to 'game' the contest!!!

This is why I'm rather peeved that you will award those who are blatantly cheating using an exploit. I for one will show my disdain when you announce these so called winners, you better lock that thread after announcing the winners or it's gonna get flamed heavy.

The mob with torches and pitch-forks at the end of this alleged contest, I'll be the one holding a scythe somewhere at the front.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i'm leaving my feedback in the google play store and apple app store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Good Idea For You To Rack In More Plat Off The Poison Stone Thing.

Since Not Alot Of People Are Buying It I Have An Idea To Make People Actually Want It. How About You Make It So We Get The Green Star Affect Even When Were Not Playing The Event Map, And Keep It After The Event Is Over So You Get To Keep The Effect. Also A Cool Bonus Could Be To Stop The Poison Affect Hazards On All Maps Like In Dead City When You Step On Green Crators. But Its Just A Suggestion, A Very Cool One At That.
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

If I see any type of energy system next event, I will be searching for a new game. I'm sure many like me are at the breaking point already.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NJaNear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waheedski View Post

The mob with torches and pitch-forks at the end of this alleged contest, I'll be the one holding a scythe somewhere at the front.
    Lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Majorlegion; 06-05-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

To be honest, as it stands this current energy ball system (if unchanged or un-tweaked) is a failed system in terms of Game-play and Real-life Economics. STG with this event has disappointed 90% or more of the player base by stagnating their game play and enjoyment of this event. This event at the end of the week when its over will show STG that this is a failed system in terms of making them money. Why? Because most of the moderate and even heavy platinum spenders are not willing to spend any platinum during this event because they are either turned off by the failed game-play system or they realize that there is no way for them to reach the top 3 in leaderboard. STG, remember that there are many platinum spenders who work, have a family/friends who do not have the time commitment to play all day or cheat/abuse bugs to make it to the top leaderboard.

Remember this STG, a system that makes everyone spend a little bit of platinum will make STG "alot" more money than a system that makes only a top few percent (the whales) spend.

Trust me when I say this. Give this event 2 more days and once the top 3 leader board players distance themselves further, even the top people chasing the leaderboards will simply stop spending platinum since it has become futile.
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 06-05-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

How long ago was the last sts post/comment in the forums?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare:1670274
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Agreed, Tarlok event was Better and If they Make something like "Fun Lb(s)" like "Inviter" (category) when the player finds a Portal and when the Players invited to the portal , the no of players invited will be added to his counter ...(little bad) STG Could do something Great, Adding a Weapon isn't a Hard job...Why not Mythic Amulets in Locks this event?:/(just an idea)
    Well let's be honest, when has there ever been a leader board that doesn't digress into an ultra competitive win any way you can leader board?

No leader board in tarlok and it was awesome. Best event in AL by far.
    I think its moreso the limited prizes of the few lb players as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin:1670135
    Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Lets be realistic here.... For most part players don't give a hoot about the legendaries, we all want a chance to win the shard and the pets. What i believe many are suggesting is that you should make this event skill based not just who can run as many times in 6 days.

Im a heavy plat spender (though my spend has dropped since dragon update by 2/3) and after 2 or 3 runs i soon became extremely aware that i wasn't going to get anywhere near the top of the lb. This is a problem for STS...... In an hour or so you you have single handedly disappointed 90% (an understatement) of your plat spenders. i wont be spending any more on the event..... Soz. I'll just be saving for the new pet instead

Also you may want to look at the mechanics of how this is run.... there are many bugs that players are abusing.

Please don't do this for the main event, ignore the amount of plat that would need to be spent and think about your players please.
    This Jon^

I naively spent some 20 plats yesterday and then I looked at the LB and heard about abusing.

No, thanks. I will save plats for crate popping in the right moment.
    Let us hope that crate popping still remains their main method of income rather than this system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I think its moreso the limited prizes of the few lb players as well.
    Yes, that's definitely the catalyst for the ultra competitiveness during this event.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Next event is a good opportunity for treating the community right ... *hopeful look* i wish one of them would respond in this thread though :/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Why not try this:

Create a FLAT RATE FEE to participate in the event an once that fee is purchased an individuals access to content is NOT limited. This would accomplish the goal of STS which wants growth as a company in terms of revenue and it wouldnt alienate 90% of the player base.

25plat from 10,000 players is better than 10,000plat from 25 players but it accomplishes the same goal

I think most average players would be willing to spend 25-100plat on an entry fee into an event IF that meant they got to compete on an even playing field without having to constantly dump more plat to play. STS earns the plat and a significantly larger player base competes based on skill.
    Last edited by OtAtOtomustam; 06-05-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OtAtOtomustam View Post
    Why not try this:

Create a FLAT RATE FEE to participate in the event an once that fee is purchased an individuals access to content is NOT limited. This would accomplish the goal of STS which wants growth as a company in terms of revenue and it wouldnt alienate 90% of the player base.

25plat from 10,000 players is better than 10,000plat from 25 players but it accomplishes the same goal

I think most average players would be willing to spend 25-100plat on an entry fee into an event IF that meant they got to compete on an even playing field without having to constantly dump more plat to play. STS earns the plat and a significantly larger player base competes based on skill.
    I dont think this is a good idea, either. I have 0 plat now, and there are 4 free offers available here that gives 2 plat each, so I cant participate in the event like most of other non-plat users? Thats fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

My Problem is that there has been abuse through bugs. My team and I hunted portals and went through at the start of the event and spent a lot of Plat and Gold. We then found out that there was an exploit. I'm not saying that those on the leader board would not be there however there score would be much easier to chase. This is an expensive event even for plat users like myself and my friends.
    Ultimately I think the contest for top pet should be null and void since there has been an exploit. Perhaps maybe just charge 250 plat for the new pet and make it available for all of us.
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnsr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

first time ...in a long time , when i see most of the people have similar opinions

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post: