Quote Originally Posted by navyclown View Post
if you wanna beat supahclown 100% with primitive napper just dont let him run no matter nloobs like him are scum bags who dont understand the meaning of "commandos" lol supah dont even post with your oathetic looking self you dated ulisaysiaclown so i would stfu if i was you... thirsty lil scum bag..... and this aint for me to rage this is for you to learn a few things and all the stuff you got from spiike was for jaytheclown but your poor as confienced him to give it to you smh and you also booted jaytheclown from the guild because "you didnt like him" and if you want proof you dated ulisaysiaclown then how you know how she looks like and go ahead call me "ignorent" or "IRRELVENT" idc what you call me you are a sore loser

hey now no need for clownish fight. supahclown....well hes super its in his name so no arguments there and your a navyclown both good i guess but enough with names the point here is that your both rich and you should both give me your napalms and vanity. nuff said and please close this thread before they respond to me. QUICKLY.