Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: pvp room decreases my dmg alot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aspire View Post
    If this is how it should be on rogues, i wasted lot for these pets and they are overal worst than malison, which is 100times cheaper!
    Arcane pets are on a different level from malison, you've been using one so you should see the big difference.

@topic - its kinda better for me not knowing all these stats hubba hubba o my brain.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Zeus is correct on this.
    is it apply to another class.. i see my sorc got more damage and still have that damage on pvp..
    why only rogue class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

That's because if we didn't nurf Rogue damage in PvP they would be even more of killing machines!

There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP.

Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up.
    Nerf warrior hp and armour then plz.... Really? Vengeful blood, juge and horn? Superrrrr op

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Like i said older post with maul proc and max set warriors has almost double dmg, armor and hp vs rogues at endgame this not sound very balanced for me...

Epicr, i have couple of arcane pets and their dmg passive add does not seen in pvp so they r overal like malison or worse than malison
    There is also picture sended where i have malison in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The best thing that sts done ao far to make pvp balance
    As they made rouges op .
    Now all are semi equal thanks sts

------------------>KEUIKS<------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If this is right and pet dmg passives cant use on rogues in pvp, why dont block whole pvp for em if they r so op???
    Or why make pets with dmg passive main stat if it doesnt be for all classes??
    Last edited by aspire; 06-04-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is this because theres dmg debuff for rogues in pvp area and passive dmg add form pet together so codes messing up somehow?
    Because theres no dmg debuffs for other classes so their pet gives dmg passive also in pvp...!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

That's because if we didn't nurf Rogue damage in PvP they would be even more of killing machines!

There are separate master Damage and Healing modifiers that apply only to PvP that allow us to tune PvP separate from PvE. These have always been there since the launch of PvP in Arcane Legends and are also in use in Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends PvP.

Previously, the damage display roll up on the Avatar screen didn't display these modifications. Now that the new client makes any changes reflective, they show up.
    Isnt it because of a season 1 rogue buff? What about take that away, but give them back pet damage?

edit: ofc in pvp only
    Last edited by Haligali; 06-04-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Maybe u add health modifier. Theres a reason rogues had most damage. They also have least amount of health!

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Isnt it because of a season 1 rogue buff? What about take that away, but give them back pet damage?

edit: ofc in pvp only
    Pet damage will be given back anyway when they fix the buff/debuff mechanism. If you want the rogues nerfed, I'd fix the aimed shot bug I mentioned in my bug list before messing up with big changes like another damage nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Pet damage will be given back anyway when they fix the buff/debuff mechanism. If you want the rogues nerfed, I'd fix the aimed shot bug I mentioned in my bug list before messing up with big changes like another damage nerf.
    Sam said they need to nurf rogues to avoid them dominating pvp which seems legit if we consider that an average rogue with malison one shot me. I dont want them nurfed, i want pvp balance in a fair way. Take away all pet damage is not this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Sam said they need to nurf rogues to avoid them dominating pvp which seems legit if we consider that an average rogue with malison one shot me. I dont want them nurfed, i want pvp balance in a fair way. Take away all pet damage is not this.
    The balance you're looking for is not there. I've explained in the topic about why new warrior talismans received no damage that the current 1v1 PVP judgement viewpoint is not the one intended.

We can consider changes after we get the basic game mechanisms working correctly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is this fixed? Because sometimes i get passive dmg from my pets in pvp and sometimes i dont...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

For me my damage stays the same in Tdm,
    And only gets lowered when I join ctf,
    There both pvp playlists , so I sense something is out of proportion, some one please explain,
    IGN Cruelness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Same thing with me. In town i have same dmg as in tdm, but when im in ctf my dmg goes down by almost 30. And yes im using arcane pet , which i read about, lowers my dmg so i spent 7 mill for what?

And about tanks, is it normal that tank (15 lvl) has 150 dmg, that goes to almost 200 with his buffs?? And me as rogue, have half of his hp and 110 dmg in ctf. And you talk about rogues being OP in pvp..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mylast View Post
    Same thing with me. In town i have same dmg as in tdm, but when im in ctf my dmg goes down by almost 30. And yes im using arcane pet , which i read about, lowers my dmg so i spent 7 mill for what?

And about tanks, is it normal that tank (15 lvl) has 150 dmg, that goes to almost 200 with his buffs?? And me as rogue, have half of his hp and 110 dmg in ctf. And you talk about rogues being OP in pvp..
    As I said, if this doesnt get fixed, al is gonna lose ALOT of players. This is just like pl again. Warriors will dominate in dmg, armour and hp.... And if a rogue cant kill a warrior, he has to fight a mage: the rogue killers. In conclusion at pl endgame, burds used to be the top dog, now bird get beckon stomp by bears, and insta killed by pally and str toons. Soooooo u see whats happening??????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    For me my damage stays the same in Tdm,
    And only gets lowered when I join ctf,
    There both pvp playlists , so I sense something is out of proportion, some one please explain,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylast View Post

Your level is lower than 20, correct?

From recent replies, it seems that the 10% damage debuff only applies to Rogues above L20 in TDM. About CTF, it looks like it applies regardless of level.

This flawed buff/debuff mechanism is queued to be fixed so no worries, we'll see the results soon enough - if I had to speculate I'd say in around two months.