Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 30-35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvriter View Post
    Lol, then it was maybe me, but WHO IS FRISTKILL?!?!
    Lol, back when I actually cared what other people thought at l15, I had some serious beef with this mage named fristkill. The guy was incredibly annoying, even more so than myself. Even worse, he talked WITH PERIODS!!!! Can you imagine my horror! (Actually, I felt that whenever people started using periods in PvP, they meant serious business, lol.) Basically, he annoyed me by being a kite mage, complaining when I treed, and would never make a bear while smack talking me.

Anyway, we made up later on, I haven't seen him in FOREVER though. Kinda miss the guy ;(

Where Birds don't Fly PL PvP Skill: A furious Genghis Khan PL Motto: Learn from all Mistakes ☺
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    Lol, back when I actually cared what other people thought at l15, I had some serious beef with this mage named fristkill. The guy was incredibly annoying, even more so than myself. Even worse, he talked WITH PERIODS!!!! Can you imagine my horror! (Actually, I felt that whenever people started using periods in PvP, they meant serious business, lol.) Basically, he annoyed me by being a kite mage, complaining when I treed, and would never make a bear while smack talking me.

Anyway, we made up later on, I haven't seen him in FOREVER though. Kinda miss the guy ;(
    Haha, that's a really good summarized story. I'm sorry to say I'm not him, but hopefully you will meet him again before PL completely dies.

Some where in pocket legends near Balefort castle XD
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pvp has changed for all levels since the introduction of forg.

But if you were to do L30 pvp I would suggest Bear with Shiv set...they wreck in pvp

If you want a L35 a would suggest voodoo Mage (pure int)=NUKE!

Voodoo and shiv set are both very cheap pm me in game and I will lend you voodoo set or shiv set.

(Buynuke)

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,909 Posts

Locked by request of the OP
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: