Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Like I said, points 1-3 are valid, but you just basically repeated what has been said on the forums already. Item #4 is the only idea uniquely yours, and honestly, it betrays even your own words/threats in pvp.
    Im being polite now dont pull me down.

Im not talking about my friends there is a lot of players who got banned not becasue of harrasment.

One thing is for sufe my friends got banned not because they harrased other players.

If you want to talk about harrasment i can post all the harrasment PRVN redown barzagli ctf has done.

If i where you stop it because your assuming and assuming means making an *** of you self.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu
    There is ignore list you know! very simple place in ignore list and you cant hear them anymore.
    I know how you feel Jane was harassed by Palakatuta and he got permanent banned.

but look at now the more we keep trashtalking more people will get banned the more the game dies.

I why not give them a warnings like 7days banned. 14 days banned 1 month banned.

Please dont get me wrong i was able to report a lot of players and they got banned but deep in me i regret for 2 reasons.

1.) they are good pvp players - now pvp is boring.
    2.) reduce the number of arcane players - game population is going down fast.
    When you ignore a player, you're only ignoring that character, not the whole account. The player could easily hop on another toon and continue on.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Many PVP players have great attitudes (as great as it can be in a competitive aspect) others are disrespectful [pejorative removed] and if they got banned they brought it upon themselves.

Laws shouldn't be modified on popularity or currency consumption.

If they are banned it can only make the community better.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauksuras For This Useful Post:

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #24
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

I appreciate your comments and suggestions Blu. Since this was also sent by PM and I responded there, I am going to lock this one down. For the benefit of those following this thread, here was the PMed response:

Hi Blu,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us. I understand it can be really concerning when you see things changing in a game you love, especially if it means that the people you love playing with are leaving the game. Trust me, we don't like seeing people leave either, but at the same time there are 10's of thousands of new players downloading Arcane Legends everyday. It's the natural flux and flow of any online game. We are working very hard on new content all the time to keep people engaged and interested in Arcane Legends, both new and end-game alike. This new event system is the first in a series of updates we'll be releasing this year. As much as I would love to give you all the details, those will have to come later, but please do trust us when we say we have a lot in store for you.

As it has been mentioned in the past, Spacetime Games is a hard working little company running 7 games that required development all the time. Arcane Legends does get the big majority of the attention over here, but even so it takes some time to develop new content and updates. The Ursoth's Assault event will release soon with access to tons of new content and new items to farm, plus new leaderboards to strive toward. After that, we'll be starting down the road to more new content! AL is constantly in progress and we are always thinking of what to add next. We're glad you've stuck with the game for so long and we plan to make it fun and exciting for you for a long time to come.

Sam received your suggestions and will take them into consideration as he plans into the future with his team. Thank you so much for giving us that insight into what the community wants. It's a big help.

Remiem
    If anyone has questions, concerns or suggestions regarding the future of AL, I am more than happy to chat with you. Just PM me!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: