Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boredom in AL / Need Changes / Post your Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Exclamation Boredom in AL / Need Changes / Post your Ideas

Dear all Post only Positive feed back and what changes need to be done.

So Sts wont lock this tread.

1.)End game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
    Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get bored.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
    its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

PVP Maps - FFA - (Free for All ) by this way if you enter map no allies / no guilds / every man for himself /

PVP - 5-5 Room / Can enter by team / By guild - No flag inside - System score by round -

PvP - destroy the Base - with timer - team who destroy a base or 1 material wins - end win one team won 5 rounds.

3.) Leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

We will have 2 Leader board
    a.) the current leader board we have now
    b.) The season Leader Board + amazing rewards to encourage people to work on something.

4.) Market price - The market price is so high and yet gold is very hard to earn.

5.) Elite Maps / Nornal Maps Achievements - Do you guys think its too easy to archive ? Do we need harder marps that takes awhile to finish? For me Elite map is very easy to archive and after 2-3 days already bored of it. since we already got all the AP that is need.

Maybe STS could make something like Arena - the Arena Aps is more harder to finish rather than the new ones this keep me going for at least 1 month to finish.
    Suggestions - Make a Map like the huntlet , 3 stages each stage has a Boss with it, maybe 1 boss in 1st gate / 2 boss in 2nd gate / 3 boss in 3rd gate.

STS need to make APS more harder to achieved rather than Elite that can be done in 1 day. The only AP in the new map that requires Tactics and kills is the Elite Crack the EGG AP. where you need 1 warrior to hold the two mini boss. The rest is easy

New Arena - With stronger mobs - harder boss - 100 levels / Rare Drops - Pet Vanity - Items - Can only be looted in that Arena - Cant be purchase by Plats - this way everyone will need to go to that arena if he or she want to this items.

5.) New Class

a.) Monk - Bare hand users
    b.) Priest - full support
    c.) Gunslinger - Hybrid - Assasin / Rouge
    d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support

6.) Skills System - we need new set of skills / new combo / skills shots / ect.

Skills Tree - Skill combination setting requirements to get that skill.

Skills that goes with the story line - you need to finish or defeat boss / mission to acquire this kills.

Please post suggestions only no flaming.

Name:  bored_baby.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  29.1 KB
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 06-19-2014 at 05:30 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Give everyone 10k flags. Problem solved.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Stop crying pls as PL has had no cap for almost coming to 2 years, no updates, so please wait for next event.. At least you have something to ACTUALLY look forward to.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Stop crying pls as PL has had no cap for almost coming to 2 years, no updates, so please wait for next event.. At least you have something to ACTUALLY look forward to.
    But AL > PL ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Give everyone 10k flags. Problem solved.
    nah we don't want Easy aps. thats one reason why we get bored aps are way to easy to get

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

No cap for 2 years? are kidding me meh! what do you do in PL? just chat ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    No cap for 2 years? are kidding me meh! what do you do in PL? just chat ?
    I slowly stop playing PL few months a go, PvP PvP and PvP is really what most people do now, slowly people are leaving the most favourited game of StS :/
    Veni Vidi Vici

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

But AL > PL ...
    I know what you mean but... Pl > Al

They're even
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I know what you mean but... Pl > Al

They're even
    I think I stopped at Lv. 3-4.. I wouldn't know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I think I stopped at Lv. 3-4.. I wouldn't know.
    You don't need to play the game to know this
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I agree, AL is starting to go into a trend and the event system is completely predictable, the Platters spend more and get more ( essentially ).
    Things in the CS are way too high and I think there should be a "Exchange Price" as in a system administered price which dictates how much the item SHOULD be worth, this does not mean players can't sell it for higher or less, it just shows how much the StS Devs or Mods actually think it should be listed.

To solve the no gold issue there could be "Elite Dailies" so far only the Nordr Bard has dailies for Elites and to be honest, killing 40 Elite Nordr Bosses for ONE Elite Silver Warchest is a terrible waste of time ( not configuring the possible loot drops from bosses but playing other elites give better loot value over a timeframe . Elite dailies could be simple things like killing mobs, collecting items or fighting a boss. There could be a boss that spawns every day that you need to kill, rewards could be 20k Gold and "Keys" or "Chances" to open or role for bonus loot in some sort of lucky chance system. This system would not allow purchase of the expandable resource to activate them meaning everyone has a fair chance and there wouldn't be a flux of items either.

Understandably this is harder for lower level players but to be honest, leveling up isn't hard, it's just a bit time consuming. Someone could cap in a week if they really tried.

Possibly new items could be added, crafting was quite and interesting thing but it didn't change the status quo of of players for Platters would get the Grand/Exceptional gems a lot easier ( Plat ) and just make their already terribly expensive item even more expensive.

New items could include "Auras" which are essentially something similar to a Ring or Amulet but the bonuses are DPS or DMG wise but more or less crit/dodge/mana/armor and procs, these could be upgraded using micro upgrades. The points for these upgrades could be the skill points that people get every time they level up. This is also possibly another solutions to the never ending skills issue of which there is lacking.

Anyways, that's just a quick insight of my opinion.
    If you read this far thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SacredKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I agree, AL is starting to go into a trend and the event system is completely predictable, the Platters spend more and get more ( essentially ).
    Things in the CS are way too high and I think there should be a "Exchange Price" as in a system administered price which dictates how much the item SHOULD be worth, this does not mean players can't sell it for higher or less, it just shows how much the StS Devs or Mods actually think it should be listed.

To solve the no gold issue there could be "Elite Dailies" so far only the Nordr Bard has dailies for Elites and to be honest, killing 40 Elite Nordr Bosses for ONE Elite Silver Warchest is a terrible waste of time ( not configuring the possible loot drops from bosses but playing other elites give better loot value over a timeframe . Elite dailies could be simple things like killing mobs, collecting items or fighting a boss. There could be a boss that spawns every day that you need to kill, rewards could be 20k Gold and "Keys" or "Chances" to open or role for bonus loot in some sort of lucky chance system. This system would not allow purchase of the expandable resource to activate them meaning everyone has a fair chance and there wouldn't be a flux of items either.

Understandably this is harder for lower level players but to be honest, leveling up isn't hard, it's just a bit time consuming. Someone could cap in a week if they really tried.

Possibly new items could be added, crafting was quite and interesting thing but it didn't change the status quo of of players for Platters would get the Grand/Exceptional gems a lot easier ( Plat ) and just make their already terribly expensive item even more expensive.

New items could include "Auras" which are essentially something similar to a Ring or Amulet but the bonuses are DPS or DMG wise but more or less crit/dodge/mana/armor and procs, these could be upgraded using micro upgrades. The points for these upgrades could be the skill points that people get every time they level up. This is also possibly another solutions to the never ending skills issue of which there is lacking.

Anyways, that's just a quick insight of my opinion.
    If you read this far thanks
    Extremely thought trough.
    But there is one thing that i find hard to do, the mods/devs would have to move every single item and every single level if every item into a system to see how mucho hey are Worth... That would take hours XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

updated -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would love it and not only me, if STS adds an PVP Tower Defence Mode ala DOTA. That should bring many new players who love this PVP System and brings a lot of fun to all old players. There is nothing with ganging and that's also a good effect in my opinion. So pls STS add something like this to the game.
    Last edited by Smokiii; 06-19-2014 at 03:42 AM.
    IGN: //Smokiii //Bigbudganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Blu add my PvP Sharpshooter suggestion if u liked it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokiii View Post
    I would love it and not only me, if STS adds an PVP Tower Defence Mode ala DOTA. That should bring many new players who love this PVP System and brings a lot of fun to all old players. There is nothing with ganging and that's also a good effect in my opinion. So pls STS add something like this to the game.
    Ohh yah i love tower defense mode like dota so our toons will be like dota heros and try to destroy enemy base

this will be fun

@ endkey what sharpshooter ? i haven't read that one yet
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 06-19-2014 at 04:00 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

@jinathedemo, Yes, it would take hours, but that is MERE hours compared to the benefits it would have to the economy.

Also considering the new class, something that must really be taken into thought thoroughly.

New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time

Also considering the new "Stat" that will be entered, why not have 3 new classes all together? Thus having no need for a new stat but simply overlaying with the old ones
    Of course three new characters or three new heroes would mean:
    New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time x3

But this would all be something for us to look forward to and obviously, it would be fun. I won't talk too much about these details but mainly about the actually class itself.

OK, so a support class? Sounds cool but LB would be terribly difficult for these guys ( New LB but not the main LB so there would be some exclusions which would work both ways )
    But on another note, why the new class altogether?
    Why not new gear to build your character?
    Specific items of gear that make you a "Supporter" that make you that "Paladin". These items would give special procs, some special pets only available to people who decide to BECOME one of these people.
    Example:
    Just no....really...
    I like this idea, less dying more killing! This would be the mages new "micro class" ( Bring in the Micro Upgrades!!!! ) these would be SUB classes to a characters main class, special quest lines from a special zone ( permanent zone ) which would allow a mage to choose two paths either e.g. light or dark. Light would allow the player to become a supporter, unlocking the 5TH!!! skill slot for their class. Giving THEM a Arcane Ability!!! e.g. Diving Surge, heals all friendly players in range and grants them invincibility for 3 seconds.
    Darkness, Gates of Tartarus, create a dark vacuum drawing enemies into it cause stun or immobility and dealing damage.
    Of course these would be a long and interesting and most importantly rewarding questline but all in all it's more to do and more to unlock. Special zones JUST FOR THIS CLASS to fight in with special loot/gear and pets.
    Auras? Special auras just for the class-read previous post
    Pets? Special pets with Supportive AA, e.g. -NONAMETOTHINKOF's rage, giving every friendly in radius +300% to all stats for 5 seconds
    And the gear which will help build up their class, granting special passive procs that can be unlocked with mirco upgrade points gained from leveling up in the class or doing quests
    Rouge person type thing, same deal
    d.) Knight / Paladin / Crusader - Hybrid fast weaponry / High damage / Tank - no support
    ETC>

I would go into more detail but I think that's all I can actually write for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

@Mottos
    Why not just endless waves of mobs that really never end? Each mob wave drops loot and at the end of X waves there is a mob boss? At lets say X wave boss you are so awesome at slaying enemies that you simply only fight bosses from elite zones?
    Elite Loot and so on and so forth scaled to player(s)
    Again, team thing.

P.S. Looked like I actually could write more ;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mottos View Post
    A cave where you have to fight till you die. The cave consists of waves, each wave gets harder and harder. You can't use potions when you enter the cave, you need to have heal skills. Maybe at the last wave, there should be a strong boss who has a lot of health and summons slaves who heal him. I'll let that to the developers.
    If you complete this cave which should be very hard, it would reward you something unique. Maybe a special untradeable vanity, a cape, a pet...

Just an idea, feedback always welcome :d

This will be fun Like a arena but more harder and more mobs to fight and rare loots or items that can only be drop on that area. maybe Max of 100 levels - maybe add puzzles - make it more challenging

Maybe expand also the party system and add 1 more toon making it a 5 man team.

If you chose to be support dont expect to be in Leader bards lol . maybe you can in time runs or quest that really need support skills.
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 06-19-2014 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    @jinathedemo, Yes, it would take hours, but that is MERE hours compared to the benefits it would have to the economy.

Also considering the new class, something that must really be taken into thought thoroughly.

New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time

Also considering the new "Stat" that will be entered, why not have 3 new classes all together? Thus having no need for a new stat but simply overlaying with the old ones
    Of course three new characters or three new heroes would mean:
    New Class>New Hero ( Vili, Himi, Uller )> New Story line ( E.g. Nordr )> New Arcane Weapon > New Content > Time, it will take time x3

But this would all be something for us to look forward to and obviously, it would be fun. I won't talk too much about these details but mainly about the actually class itself.

OK, so a support class? Sounds cool but LB would be terribly difficult for these guys ( New LB but not the main LB so there would be some exclusions which would work both ways )
    But on another note, why the new class altogether?
    Why not new gear to build your character?
    Specific items of gear that make you a "Supporter" that make you that "Paladin". These items would give special procs, some special pets only available to people who decide to BECOME one of these people.
    Example:
    Just no....really...
    I like this idea, less dying more killing! This would be the mages new "micro class" ( Bring in the Micro Upgrades!!!! ) these would be SUB classes to a characters main class, special quest lines from a special zone ( permanent zone ) which would allow a mage to choose two paths either e.g. light or dark. Light would allow the player to become a supporter, unlocking the 5TH!!! skill slot for their class. Giving THEM a Arcane Ability!!! e.g. Diving Surge, heals all friendly players in range and grants them invincibility for 3 seconds.
    Darkness, Gates of Tartarus, create a dark vacuum drawing enemies into it cause stun or immobility and dealing damage.
    Of course these would be a long and interesting and most importantly rewarding questline but all in all it's more to do and more to unlock. Special zones JUST FOR THIS CLASS to fight in with special loot/gear and pets.
    Auras? Special auras just for the class-read previous post
    Pets? Special pets with Supportive AA, e.g. -NONAMETOTHINKOF's rage, giving every friendly in radius +300% to all stats for 5 seconds
    And the gear which will help build up their class, granting special passive procs that can be unlocked with mirco upgrade points gained from leveling up in the class or doing quests
    Rouge person type thing, same deal
    ETC>

I would go into more detail but I think that's all I can actually write for now.

Im working atm lol - if we add support class i would suggest sts will removed all healing ability for 3 major class. and let the support class do its job. otherwise tank are like support atm.

would suggest also let tank focus more into tanking / defense / ect. let the mage be mage more on AOE , Damage overtime and crowd control

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post: