Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
You're ranting/complaining because you cant get an Arcane Ring? And you tried to bring out the worst out of AL because of it? wew

I'd say to all these people posting about how AL has NOT met their expectation, stop making people feel the same way as you, just quietly fade from the community oh snap
Ring really? All plat pay items must be farmable if people can't farms those one they leave the game that's is simply... All problems PvP Angry People etc is locked/stupid economy system. Let's say i playing 8/12hrs a day and i play one year and i can't get stupid maul or something geart? Unbelievable. Plats players gets this one automatically for money but i spending alot time work and sts gives me more pay events new pay gear and nothing else (Essence of Pay to Win games) i now sts need money but why they destroy game? Fix everything pvp/economy/pve plat/nonplat and all players be happy sts gets his profit in time(don't be to greedy) . But now sts giving us more payments nothing to economic system 1/2 mouth and game will be bored like today economy crash one more time new locked will be not worth... And all starts one more time and next time event patch will be the same people will be leaving and leaving simple like politics. Sts must first fix economy(elites, items, profit, plat) /pvp. Just don't be soo greedy balance the profit for free players and you get your plat profit in time