Quote Originally Posted by The Voices View Post
*As I am not an oldie, this topic of my leave may not concern much to the community. I only decided to make this farewell thread because I wanted to let all my buds in PvP and Forum friends that I appreciate every one of them.

Well, I am starting to have school problems. Tests are not going as well as they were around Mid 2013. Now, I think playing PL is getting to me. My responsibility to withhold my grades is starting to break off. That is when I am now deciding to like, take a break from PL. I appreciate all your help, STS, in creating one of the best MMO's in the world. Also, I would like to shout-out to all my friends that I want you guys to know, you guys are the best. This comes from the inside of my heart. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ONE OF THE BEST
EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE!

-Jun: My bro 4ever.
-Allen: Thank you buddy! Appreciate your help.
-Hung: Mate + One of BES 15 Bears
-Lordshoe: Yo name sounds like God's Shoe.'
-Bruno: RISH BOI IN DA HOOD
-Evac: Hey, bud! O_O Buds 4EVA MAN
These are some of the people that helped me. What I want to say, is that I appreciate the whole community on giving me the best times! BYE!
Aw man, make sure to visit soon. Sadly, I just saw this post. Starting from 30 mage where you began to twin me with that classy vanity helm (Jokes xD) and the other good times we had, especially the one where you took screenshots at swamp :P, I will miss that. Good luck in reality, boost more on the test grades, and for some reason, quitting PL actually takes skills! Good luck again!