Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
I have explained all I need to, You havent provided the times from a single test fpr comparison and nothing I say will make a difference at this point, Actual data will change my mind very quickly since people will decide what they want about the info. Yes, I am basing all conclusions off information and data The devs are going to look into it, which means there will be information when they do that. [B]Sam also mentioned that the OP shouldn't be correct. I would also like to have my own data since the Dev's will likely not share their own findings[ /b]

As for the trolling, flaming and accusations, So anyone who disputes your claim is a troll? So what you are implying is you are 100% right and we are either too ignorant or proud to admit it? Don't flatter yourself. I'm open to any data you have. I haven't seen a single recorded time from a run. Not one. I will say this: I have a job and a life, which does not include sitting on a forum round the clock trying to prove somethig to a bunch of people who think I would actually make up something like that. I never said yoi made it up. People, myself included, did, however, offer several scenarios that explain the results while you close yourself to any differing information. At the no life comment. You spent a few months on this, don't try and be high and mighty because some of us spent a few hours. I have never posted anything without purpose and a firm grounding behind it. We all mistakes. I have, and I was able to chalk up to it. Thankfully, Kali was able to provide data to counter my falsity which immediately changed my position. You can't dispute numbers. You can, however, sit their and insult everyone who doesn't trust informatiin that lacks any quantitative information. I have no reason to lie, Doesnt mean you cant be wrong. Again, we all make mistakes, no one is mad at you. fabricate or make something up. I also do nSot believe in wasting people's time, including my own. So you can all get off your high horses and read my 1000+ posts and clue in that I am not an idiot and may possibly have a valid point.So because you were right on your other posts you are never wrong? Whose on the high horse again? We all make mistakes.

I have nothing further to say to any trolls, I like how the trolls are the ones with measurable data. But you insulting them is constructive. It is very hard to lose my respect after gaining it. Congradulations. I didn't realize you were perfect. All you have to do to prove your findings is to provide quantitative data that can be replicated. You haven't, but I'm patient enough to look at it once you get it; even if it is months from now Soand if the developers would like the rest of the data including test points, group run data, and the info from ALL the zones we tested on, they are welcome to request it from me by pm.great! You have data. If you could, please post it. I would be interested in them and the procedures of testing I will finish by reminding everyone that flaming and trolling violates sts tos, as does calling me stupid.It is pretty evident that you aren't stupid. Stubborn seems fitting though since you just insult everyone who disagrees with you. I try not to insult anyone. I was harsh in a few posts because I was flustered and apologize for them (the ones following my first data post). I think it would be nice of you to counter any of the provided data with your own instead of throwing mud. Feel free to call me a troll for no reason. You seem to get 5+ thanks every time you do

Moderators feel free to lock this up if needed, I think we can wait for null_void

Thank you.
Response in bold.

Personal note:
Please stop insulting people who post on this thread. I have owned up and apologized for my sharp remarks yesterday. It was inappropriate for me to get flustered over people disagreeing with me. Everyone here is just trying to find the truth. We can make mistakes and I don't think it is fair of you to assume you are right without proving it to us. Any data from testing would be helpful.

If you are open to additional testing you can forum PM me and we may able to do some testing tomorrow. I have prior obligations for today and will be unavailable both in game and likely on the forums after 2.