I have a couple questions if you don't mind.

When it comes to the Cruel Blast combo. Is it best to use this every single time once you have the ability to do so? I ask because sometimes you get in groups where they don't round up the mobs to AoE them down. The tank might blast them away, or their might not even be a tank and it's just mass chaos and everything is picking off mobs individually. I only ask because it would seem like a waste of Mana to use it if you were only attacking 1 mob (besides a boss). But I'm only 25 at the moment, it's possible that mobs might get a lot harder later on and it's in my best benefit then to use it each time. Currently I can burn one down in just a few seconds without the Cruel Blast combo, but I always use it when there are 2+ mobs near each other.

I also have a question about which stats have the highest priority. I am an all Dex bird at level 25. If I were to get, lets say 9 different bows. The difference in each being 1 Crit, 1 Dex, 1 Hit%, 1 DPS, 1 Armor, 1 has a 1 point higher low end damage, 1 has a 1 point higher high end damage, 1 Hp/s, 1 Mp/s. In what order is the stat most important? Cause I'll get armor sets where it's 10 Armor 3 Dex 1 Hit%, and another thats 10 Armor 2 Dex 2 Crit%, and sometimes they are so close that it's hard to make a choice. Obviously if I am going with a pure DD build then Hp/s and Mp/s aren't a big deal, but where do the rest stack in terms of which to go with?