Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I'm getting really bored with it. Here is how my typical time playing seems to go lately:

1) Log in, spend a half hour looking for a party to run the event with. I'm in the #1 guild Karma, so you would think that would be easy, but most of the time I cannot find a party to run with even though I'm an arcane mage that is gold tier. So I can only imagine how it is for lesser equipped players in smaller guilds.

2) I finally lose my patience and decide to do some PUG runs.

3) We get helena or ursoth, and after 20 minutes of playing, lots of deaths, and still not killing the boss, people start quitting. I then have to decide if it's worth trying to solo the boss even though it will cost me 500 health potions.

4) I decide it's not worth 500 health potions and 20 minutes of my time, so I quit as well and lose the energy point I used to get there.

5) I stand around wondering what else there is to do at this moment that everyone is so consumed with this event.

Lack of ability to run PUGs is going to kill this game eventually. That is the one aspect that made Pocket Legends such a fun game, and it makes AL so difficult even for a leaderboard player like myself with very good arcane/mythic gear. I can only imagine how discouraging this is for new players.
U can always try pm'ing me, not arcane nor mythic but I don't leave.