Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Someone please clarify what's going on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Erik_is_funny_lol View Post
    How do I introduce the topic? I mean, is this good:

"Hey Suzy, I'm really sorry for all those times I said that I was bored. I was doing homework from a certain class that I hate, and when I was saying I was bored, I was referring to the homework assignment.

I was never bored when I was talking to you, you always kept my day full of happiness. Thats probably why u said I shouldn't message you unles I was bored, wasn't it? Well it's not true, and I would be crazy to say that I was bored while talking to you. Please I wanna chat like we used to again!"

Is that good?
    Umm... it's an apology, this may seem complicated, but you want to apologize without seeming totally needy, because most girl's I know hate that sort of thing, and it drives them away. Unless of course that this is the rare occasion in which she likes sweet guys, then your current apology should suffice.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Umm... it's an apology, this may seem complicated, but you want to apologize without seeming totally needy, because most girl's I know hate that sort of thing, and it drives them away. Unless of course that this is the rare occasion in which she likes sweet guys, then your current apology should suffice.
    Wow I always mess up on this stuff, can you edit it a bit please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Militaryman View Post
    To quote Katy Perry, "I kissed a girl and I... F***ING HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!" she was pinching my elbow reaaaaaaly frigging hard
    That's how I do it!!!!! Indians and Armenians ftw!!!!!! Everybody asks me how I solve math problems so fast lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Well, he can also go the other way and... play hard to get, which might work out in his favor, but I thought that way wouldn't work in this situation, so I didn't give him that advice. I for one though well do it either way, depending on the situation.
    It's not playing hard to get because he has nothing to apologize for. If she gives him that attitude further, then forget her. She's trying to assume some sort of power over him.

You don't hand out apologies just like that. She misunderstood him so it's not entirely his fault.

OP, I advise you to just play it off and come back to here with a new subject. Something interesting. Not the weather. Take a silly picture, share a youtube video. If anything, the best to do is to talk to her in person. If you by any chance like her, make no advances over the internet.

I can teach you how to make her fall for you, and in the process make other women find you interesting as well. I was a pick-up coach for about 7 months. But if you're underage I can't teach everything.

In ending, just play it off. You don't even need to talk to her. If she never talks to you, then screw her. She didn't try either. Friendship is a mutual effort. You test her, not her testing you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junside View Post
    It's not playing hard to get because he has nothing to apologize for. If she gives him that attitude further, then forget her. She's trying to assume some sort of power over him.

You don't hand out apologies just like that. She misunderstood him so it's not entirely his fault.

OP, I advise you to just play it off and come back to here with a new subject. Something interesting. Not the weather. Take a silly picture, share a youtube video. If anything, the best to do is to talk to her in person. If you by any chance like her, make no advances over the internet.

I can teach you how to make her fall for you, and in the process make other women find you interesting as well. I was a pick-up coach for about 7 months. But if you're underage I can't teach everything.

In ending, just play it off. You don't even need to talk to her. If she never talks to you, then screw her. She didn't try either. Friendship is a mutual effort. You test her, not her testing you.
    It's like an episode of Made on MTV... There is a guy who went to a high school around here who got Made into a ladies man. Ethan Mann

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you by any chance like her, make no advances over the internet.
    OMFG Wow I scruued up
    To quote Katy Perry, "I kissed a girl and I... F***ING HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!" she was pinching my elbow reaaaaaaly frigging hard
    That's how I do it!!!!! Indians and Armenians ftw!!!!!! Everybody asks me how I solve math problems so fast lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

How do I introduce the topic? I mean, is this good:

"Hey Suzy, I'm really sorry for all those times I said that I was bored. I was doing homework from a certain class that I hate, and when I was saying I was bored, I was referring to the homework assignment.

I was never bored when I was talking to you, you always kept my day full of happiness. Thats probably why u said I shouldn't message you unles I was bored, wasn't it? Well it's not true, and I would be crazy to say that I was bored while talking to you. Please I wanna chat like we used to again!"

Is that good?
    I'm going to be brutally honest and harsh and I don't care if you hate me for this. Do you know what this tells me?

"This guy has no hope to socialize with any other women so he is stuck on this one girl. He looks so desperate for her attention and now's he's going to beg to want it back. He looks like a loser."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

OMFG Wow I scruued up
    Ikr... Texting too really... Over the phone is so much more personal. Or Skype even... Even better: IN PERSON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I'm going to be brutally honest and harsh and I don't care if you hate me for this. Do you know what this tells me?

"This guy has no hope to socialize with any other women so he is stuck on this one girl. He looks so desperate for her attention and now's he's going to beg to want it back. He looks like a loser."
    This is why you are the coach and not me LMAO. I always try and sugar coat things .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha wow I really do feel like a loser.

Junside do u know the most effective way to chat with her and make things better again? I have no clue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Ikr... Texting too really... Over the phone is so much more personal. Or Skype even... Even better: IN PERSON
    You removed David's signature! OMG! He is going to be maaaaaaaaaaaaad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

You removed David's signature! OMG! He is going to be maaaaaaaaaaaaad
    Accident... I was trying to try out my attempt at making my own since Brandon isnt going to. Epic fail... The picture I made is kinda neat, but I can't size right...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Ehh, idk, maybe she was chatting with multiple people, and someone said something about you? If she doesn't wanna talk, and is just gonna be a jerk to you, ignore her. No one deserves someone that ignores them.

I used to like this girl, we would chat and text 24/7. We would flirt every other text (straight up flirt, saying the other was cute, blah blah blah) We started to get more serious, then we just list connection. I tried chatting on facebook with her a few times but never replied. Then, 2 months later, my kinda ex girlfriend started chatting with me on facebook, then just went offline, and did it again the next day, just out of no where in the midst of our conversation.

Moral of the story:

Girls on facebook are bad news. Don't play farmville with them or they'll Jack all your geese (yes, that was kinda of an analogy, but I swear its happened to someone at least once!)

LL, We, as men, will never understand woman. If we try to they'll play mind games and make us their puppets without us even knowing it! All we know, is that were always at fault

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Accident... I was trying to try out my attempt at making my own since Brandon isnt going to. Epic fail... The picture I made is kinda neat, but I can't size right...
    I'll edit it and resize it. I can also crop stuff stuff into it. Just send it to me in a pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Ehh, idk, maybe she was chatting with multiple people, and someone said something about you? If she doesn't wanna talk, and is just gonna be a jerk to you, ignore her. No one deserves someone that ignores them.

I used to like this girl, we would chat and text 24/7. We would flirt every other text (straight up flirt, saying the other was cute, blah blah blah) We started to get more serious, then we just list connection. I tried chatting on facebook with her a few times but never replied. Then, 2 months later, my kinda ex girlfriend started chatting with me on facebook, then just went offline, and did it again the next day, just out of no where in the midst of our conversation.

Moral of the story:

Girls on facebook are bad news. Don't play farmville with them or they'll Jack all your geese (yes, that was kinda of an analogy, but I swear its happened to someone at least once!)

LL, We, as men, will never understand woman. If we try to they'll play mind games and make us their puppets without us even knowing it! All we know, is that were always at fault
    Ehh I still am confused on what to do...

By the way, LL? don't you mean me? >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Haha wow I really do feel like a loser.

Junside do u know the most effective way to chat with her and make things better again? I have no clue
    Why are you so fixated on her?

Wait, I know. High school crushes. I remember. I used to be so ineffective with women. I really wish I knew what I did now back then.

Anyway, back to you... She's not the only girl in your life and by closing yourself off to this one girl -- who you may or may not know that she likes some other guy -- you may lose your chance for a better one. So no, I don't know any effective way to get her back. And you know what? That's perfectly fine. Are you going to die of loneliness? No. Don't make this such a big deal! There is plenty of girls around and if she's going to be so closed off, then you can talk to some other girls.

Let me tell you a story.

I was at the club a few days before christmas. Everything was fun, I drank, I danced(which I fail at, but girls make it look like you're not so terrible at it). I sat down with three women I had met that night and I was talking to them all. Guess who I saw that night: my ex. Her and her friends came up to me with all this interested body language. So now I was surrounded by like 10 women. Whoo hoo! Who looks like the man? lol It doesn't matter if we were arguing or having staring contests, people will be curious why you're a social magnet. I know it's an important detail but I won't mention what I actually talk about to keep people not bored and interested in what I say.

My point, like I mentioned, don't give her all your attention. If you see her in person, smile and say hi. Give her a hug. Bear hugs are even more awesome where you lift her. And then you can say "I like buttered toast" or whatever. Just do not give too much attention to one girl unless she totally deserves it! And lose feelings like "shy" and "embarrassed". A man should be able to do anything.

Go socialize with other women. Get phone numbers. It's not hard.

Women give their phone numbers to their friends all the time, why should it be so difficult for you?

And do not flirt indirectly, it may work but not strongly effective. Always be in charge of conversation, be a leader, make other dudes jealous, be the man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

She is literally the only girl I've spoken to SO FAR that understands me for who I am...the other girls don't, they just don't day anything to me, except occasional "Hi's"

But I guess that's too much to ask for...oh well, now I'm searching for new girls...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ah, young love. XD

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Ehh I still am confused on what to do...

By the way, LL? don't you mean me? >.>
    We/I know dude No hiding stuff from me. I'm like a Dog, in the mid Us, hunting for truffles

Anyways, not much you can do. Just know that to yourself, you deserve someone that'll listen, not ignore. She's selfish if shes one to ignore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    We/I know dude No hiding stuff from me. I'm like a Dog, in the mid Us, hunting for truffles

Anyways, not much you can do. Just know that to yourself, you deserve someone that'll listen, not ignore. She's selfish if shes one to ignore.
    ...............................I'm telling u I'm not Lightninglord, and yea I do deserve those kind of people

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Why are you so fixated on her?

Wait, I know. High school crushes. I remember. I used to be so ineffective with women. I really wish I knew what I did now back then.

Anyway, back to you... She's not the only girl in your life and by closing yourself off to this one girl -- who you may or may not know that she likes some other guy -- you may lose your chance for a better one. So no, I don't know any effective way to get her back. And you know what? That's perfectly fine. Are you going to die of loneliness? No. Don't make this such a big deal! There is plenty of girls around and if she's going to be so closed off, then you can talk to some other girls.

Let me tell you a story.

I was at the club a few days before christmas. Everything was fun, I drank, I danced(which I fail at, but girls make it look like you're not so terrible at it). I sat down with three women I had met that night and I was talking to them all. Guess who I saw that night: my ex. Her and her friends came up to me with all this interested body language. So now I was surrounded by like 10 women. Whoo hoo! Who looks like the man? lol It doesn't matter if we were arguing or having staring contests, people will be curious why you're a social magnet. I know it's an important detail but I won't mention what I actually talk about to keep people not bored and interested in what I say.

My point, like I mentioned, don't give her all your attention. If you see her in person, smile and say hi. Give her a hug. Bear hugs are even more awesome where you lift her. And then you can say "I like buttered toast" or whatever. Just do not give too much attention to one girl unless she totally deserves it! And lose feelings like "shy" and "embarrassed". A man should be able to do anything.

Go socialize with other women. Get phone numbers. It's not hard.

Women give their phone numbers to their friends all the time, why should it be so difficult for you?

And do not flirt indirectly, it may work but not strongly effective. Always be in charge of conversation, be a leader, make other dudes jealous, be the man.
    OMG like totally LOL.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?