Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
I actually did very good before I had my Samael. And I'm talking mainly about clashing in which you have to be connected with the team and not all over the place. And yes I'm talking about magnum and karma clashes. It's kill or be killed in all situations and levels but in endgame you have to be fast and know what you are doing. Lots of responsibility in endgame where everyone is dependant of each other unlike the lower level twinks where tanks obliterate everything and tank easily at the same time (from experience) . Warriors have feeble so a warrior actually has to time his attacks so the enemy rogues can't kill friendly dps first. I know this is true in all or most levels but most important in endgame where crit and dmg from a rogue surpasses the lvl to stats ratio. So you have to be more careful in endgame and pretty much still depends on the use of skill in many cases
If you say, its all skills right. Shall we organize a friendly 4v5 match? 4 arcane ring users vs 5 pro mythic users? I will be the fifth one sitting and watching. I bet 1m gold if you defeat that team in a best of 3clashes. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk