174 Posts

Don't need Singe no more...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Don't need Singe no more...
    Yes, but still - this thread like several others is to support the idea of having a hard elite quest instead of super-rare and super-expensive item to start with.

It's one of the chances to bring the fun of elite runs back. If STS misses it again, I know that many guys (elite runs plat spenders) will take a long break, to say the least.

Kali's idea of having rare rewards for each elite world is fantastic. I wish STS listened... my point is that if elite runners (meaning the class, not our guild) leave the game, there will be less of prey in PvP.

And less prey = less PvP players.

Less PvP players = less $$$ for STS. Easy.
    Last edited by KingMartin; 07-26-2014 at 04:41 AM.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KingMartin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Yes, but still - this thread like several others is to support the idea of having a hard elite quest instead of super-rare and super-expensive item to start with.

It's one of the chances to bring the fun of elite runs back. If STS misses it again, I know that many guys (elite runs plat spenders) will take a long break, to say the least.

Kali's idea of having rare rewards for each elite world is fantastic. I wish STS listened... my point is that if elite runners (meaning the class, not our guild) leave the game, there will be less of prey in PvP.

And less prey = less PvP players.

Less PvP players = less $$$ for STS. Easy.
    Yes,
    As you've seen before today there have been a lot of items that dropped from crates like shard, arcane eggs etc etc. Now this thread is just an advice for giving Elite farmers to earn a special powerful but untradeable egg by running elites/ultrad tough quest. This would really return the fun in running elites as people are getting bored these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Yes,
    As you've seen before today there have been a lot of items that dropped from crates like shard, arcane eggs etc etc. Now this thread is just an advice for giving Elite farmers to earn a special powerful but untradeable egg by running elites/ultrad tough quest. This would really return the fun in running elites as people are getting bored these days.
    Hey buddy, yes I have one concern about the arcane items as craft items -

Although certain people deny being rich, we all know that the market is controlled by a handful of people, driving the prices high (unreachable for 99.99% of the AL population).

The arcane items were never so expensive as they are during this season. Is that due to market and rarity? No. It's because the economy is very limited and few "billionaires" control the market of all expensive items.

If STS wants to have arcane item as basis, they should at least increase the odds of looting it. Not much, maybe a double odds only.

It's been 4 months since Tindirin expansion and the best arcane items are not losing anything in the price, quite the opposite. This was never the case before. Even Kershal started at 80 but dropped down to about 45-50 during the season if I remember correctly.

If the items remain super-expensive then I don't understand what the quest is good for. Would I see a reasonable chance to collect items for crafting superior item, I would be pumping combos like crazy. If I see that the quest is easy but the starting item costs 100M (shard), motivation sinks down to 0 and plat that I have bought during sale will last until X-mas (no kidding).

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    Hey buddy, yes I have one concern about the arcane items as craft items -

Although certain people deny being rich, we all know that the market is controlled by a handful of people, driving the prices high (unreachable for 99.99% of the AL population).

The arcane items were never so expensive as they are during this season. Is that due to market and rarity? No. It's because the economy is very limited and few "billionaires" control the market of all expensive items.

If STS wants to have arcane item as basis, they should at least increase the odds of looting it. Not much, maybe a double odds only.

It's been 4 months since Tindirin expansion and the best arcane items are not losing anything in the price, quite the opposite. This was never the case before. Even Kershal started at 80 but dropped down to about 45-50 during the season if I remember correctly.

If the items remain super-expensive then I don't understand what the quest is good for. Would I see a reasonable chance to collect items for crafting superior item, I would be pumping combos like crazy. If I see that the quest is easy but the starting item costs 100M (shard), motivation sinks down to 0 and plat that I have bought during sale will last until X-mas (no kidding).
    King, you're exactly right!
    No one controls the market, it's those people who have more than sufficient gold. I don't want to call out names but they know their selves.
    People ask, why are these items too expensive. Take an example of arcane shard or the newly released pet shady and surge. Or take an example of how prices of singe raised after the announcement. Ok I'll answer it, the price is not set by looking at demand or anything it's BS. Ok naming a rich player "Ish". Ish has 300mil gold, and doesn't wants anyone to get a newly released arcane item like shard. So, he doesn't wants anyone to buy it and as it is an unique loot from locks, he offers 100mil for a shard, hardly anyone would afford and which encourages people to open more and more locks for junks. As he offers, all the other rich players raise the price a bit and buy. Why do you think singe's price raised a lot? Yes , these rich guys didn't wanted a simple-medium rich guy to get that pet and hence started offering a lot for this pet. And 50m for them is nothing just saying. Take an example of Bulwark. Bulwark isn't good for PvP, these rich dudes don't use them in PvP, so the prices were not increased like the other myth weapons. If there is an system, that STS pre-sets the price of all newly released arcane and mythic items. This would help a lot. All mythic weapons, of each class should be of same price and same for arcane. Note: When maul was released, it was maxed at 35-40mil, Kershal was 60m+ and arcane ring 100m+. Why does the prices increase every season? Ok, if these prices will rise a lot like this, Non- Plat users don't deserve these arcane items? Suppose arcane amulet/weapon will be launched next season, I guarantee you: It'll be 2x OP than the arcane ring, hence the price would start from 150m. People would be offering arcane ring + gold for it. So that much gold amount will be possible for us to get?
    I think there should be a copy of arcane item too. That copy should be myth item and should have almost same stats as arcane item but a bit weak proc. These weapons should be untradeable and be bought using in game currencies like Teeths or story tokens or bla bla. Yes, it would nor be a profit neither be a loss for STS. As buying an untradeable item from vendor would give the buyer no profit, and hence those people who want to earn by popping locks will keep on popping locks.
    Was a long, but in short: These rising prices of arcane items is weird and should be controlled or a similar myth weapon should be released that matches arcane items.

And like OP, yes getting an arcane item by crafting or something like that would be really nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default An Idea about Nekro the Undead Whelp

STG are too ignorant to make ideas like this happen

Ive never actually seen any of suggestion ideas to be FULLY implemented. They never take ideas from us forumers. Why even bother?

And if they do take a slight part of an idea ,they monetize it to a HUGEEE extent that it's not even a gud idea anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

To expand on my previous idea of encouraging players to farm ALL elite maps (not just the one or two where the loot actually sells), I think a reasonable solution would be requiring all of the seasonal crafted eggs (Kraken, Nordr, Shuyal and Tindirin) to craft an Arcane egg.

This would essentially mean hundreds upon hundreds of elite runs to gather all the crafting materials from each season, additional time to craft the requisite eggs, then even more time to craft the Arcane eggs, which will take the seasonal crafted eggs out of circulation.

Based on this logic, I would rank the Kraken egg as a Common, Nordr as a Rare, Shuyal as Elite and Tindirin as Mythic (due to the increasing difficulty of the farming requirements).

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

wow guys. so much expectation. the reason why arcane items each season is increased coz people are getting richer day by day and to get OP item in their hands first, they will bid any amount.

its been like this. it has been in PL, In SL and there now in AL. AL will/is soon on the way to downfall like PL and SL.

STS, time to make one new legend game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by utpal View Post
    wow guys. so much expectation. the reason why arcane items each season is increased coz people are getting richer day by day and to get OP item in their hands first, they will bid any amount.

its been like this. it has been in PL, In SL and there now in AL. AL will/is soon on the way to downfall like PL and SL.

STS, time to make one new legend game.
    So then make more of these type of Arcane/Mythic items bound to the toon (AKA not for merchants/hoarders). Give farmers something to ACTUALLY farm towards.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    So then make more of these type of Arcane/Mythic items bound to the toon (AKA not for merchants/hoarders). Give farmers something to ACTUALLY farm towards.
    agreed. arcane and mythics should be bound to character.
    I hav quit farming elite after season3.
    as its just a gold sink for me and a waste of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Lol @ craftng

Make ur Blood Elite

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ibighunk View Post
    Lol @ craftng
    #Lol@PvE.

Sorry, Kei. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts