Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Powerleveling Service!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i lold. i lvled my friends toon in 5 hours...then it got nerfed.

ILL TAKE 3!
    i saw her once, and swore i was in love...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

People who think(my first encounter) thinks this service is stealing items from people? He was just cheap to give the items..He had to no clue for the purpose of this service are and most who I have leveled think that this service is fair..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Could you help me level right now please? I want to get to 30 or above, and I am currently 28. Thanks!
    Oh, and my IGN is Anyrra.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Name: Echelong
    Class: Dual Mage Full Shadow / Hate gear
    Are you active? Yes mostly on the afternoons after work 7pm Eastern Time
    Time Zone: US Eastern Time.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

MORE Level 50's? Just what we need lol. I have literally over 40 pages of friends who are all level 50, since I only add 50's. Thats 200 of them right there.

I suppose I will help powerlevel though, im a level 50 bird with full sentinel. Name is Punktate.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

More level 50's who can't play the game....yay!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyMeat View Post
    More level 50's who can't play the game....yay!!!
    I agree but most of the people power leveling already have at least 1 lvl 50. I will have to use power leveling too for a bear I wanna make.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, but each job requires different abilities of the user, so just because you are a good enchantress or bird, doesn't mean you're a good tank. I have a 50 Bird and a 9 Enchantress, and I suck at healing. What good what it do me to run to 50 and not learn how to manage my jobs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Enchantress ain't that good healers. Our heals have a cooldown and can't keep with the damage done by high level bosses unless you have at least 2 good enchantress in the group.

I know what you mean but a good player regardless of class will learn their class even through power leveling. I am way better with my mage than with my bird but I learned how to use it (at least the basics) and I keep learning. On PvE they are easy to use but on PvP its another story.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You basiclly learn..how the game works from level 20 and all you get are new skills when you level I dont see how leveling people is a bad thing? Maybe you get those kids who dont listen to instructions and do whatever they want. It depends on the player who plays the game some are quick learners and some arent.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can u pls add

itshoggy- lv 46 archer

or ilovehoggy- lv 9 warrior

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please Add me in game! When I'am hosting exp runs then I will invite those who are low levels so you better be quick and join when I invite you!

-Reported

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reported View Post
    You basiclly learn..how the game works from level 20 and all you get are new skills when you level I dont see how leveling people is a bad thing? Maybe you get those kids who dont listen to instructions and do whatever they want. It depends on the player who plays the game some are quick learners and some arent.
    Yes, and by powerleveling you create more people who just don't get it than you do people who do get it.

i understand why you're defending it, you're probably making a killing off of it, but in the end it can do way more damage to everyone and just a little bit of good for a few people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, and by powerleveling you create more people who just don't get it than you do people who do get it.

i understand why you're defending it, you're probably making a killing off of it, but in the end it can do way more damage to everyone and just a little bit of good for a few people.
    I only do this to try and get kill counts basicly, but a lot of people like to powerlevel you can see lvl 20s or 30s in crush keeper all the time joining I just made this to get them in here so I can level them up quicker. In my experience after 1 week of playing this game I knew what to do etc thats why I bought all campaigns.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I understand that, but I can tell you over the past week I've played with some horrible players, specifically mages who don't heal and can't time combos, and bears who can't keep a boss in the same spot for more than 1 stomp. That is the issue with this is you don't get any experience in either of those roles and when you actually have to do it you can't.

You could get kill counts up by locking a private game, but you don't because you also can make more money at the same time. Like I said, I understand why you do it and defend it, but I just don't see how it helps any of us besides you and the sub-par 50's you create.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I understand that, but I can tell you over the past week I've played with some horrible players, specifically mages who don't heal and can't time combos, and bears who can't keep a boss in the same spot for more than 1 stomp. That is the issue with this is you don't get any experience in either of those roles and when you actually have to do it you can't.

You could get kill counts up by locking a private game, but you don't because you also can make more money at the same time. Like I said, I understand why you do it and defend it, but I just don't see how it helps any of us besides you and the sub-par 50's you create.
    I have more experience than you. I have spent more time than you in victory lap, I farmed more pinks than you, so stop hating you cant really blame me for anything? cause you had a bad team? I didnt level up half the population lol. Do you not have friends to farm with? Well i do. Do you not believe that people can learn? there is plenty of guides in forums for Victory or twink guides duel spec.you name it

There is no such thing as a perfect team learn. Just enjoy the game
    Last edited by Reported; 01-20-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reported View Post
    Please Add me in game! When I'am hosting exp runs then I will invite those who are low levels so you better be quick and join when I invite you!

-Reported
    Are you still going today? I tried to add you but didn't get a response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyrra View Post
    Are you still going today? I tried to add you but didn't get a response.
    Sorry Im offline atm Ill be on in 13hrs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I really don't care what you have and what you've done, the problem is with powerleveling not your past. I never said you powerleveled half the population, but it's amazing how there is an influx of bad players in the higher levels the same time powerleveling starts to go crazy. So carry on, but let's not make this out to be anything but a cash cow for you.

Answer this, would you powerlevel is the people partaking didn't have to give you their items? And if you say yes, then why don't you do that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I really don't care what you have and what you've done, the problem is with powerleveling not your past. I never said you powerleveled half the population, but it's amazing how there is an influx of bad players in the higher levels the same time powerleveling starts to go crazy. So carry on, but let's not make this out to be anything but a cash cow for you.

Answer this, would you powerlevel is the people partaking didn't have to give you their items? And if you say yes, then why don't you do that?
    Cash cow hehe you make me laugh I dont really like argueing but I dont make much as I use them on pots and also health and mana..you can do the maths. Yes I leveled a number of people without them giving me the items this is because I did not POT ask those who I leveled that gave me the items they asked for money for pots I give them it. Why would I want more money? Im not greedy? All I need is my gear..Your just one of them people who farm like almost everyday at Victory to earn some decent cash and kick people even when they are lvl 50 because they have "Fail Gear". No one in the game is complaning about this thread? cause your experience with joining a noob team let you believe this is causing this lol

In all MMORPG there is always gonna be a powerleveling system, oh but wait? people learn small mistakes happen. Do you not like a challange the reason for this game is find a challange such as Elite dungeons? Look at everyones profile they have small kill counts and they have the best gear.

If you still want to argue more private message me your spamming my thread "/
    Last edited by Reported; 01-20-2011 at 03:50 PM.