Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If I'm lucky..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

45-50 are by far the longest levels to get, so to even compare doing the first 37 to that is a joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeefyMeat View Post
    45-50 are by far the longest levels to get, so to even compare doing the first 37 to that is a joke.
    Depends. From 45-50 you MIGHT do the entire series once, but mostly just do keeper mummy runs. In comparison, that is the joke.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    All he said was he powerlvled you. Hell if he only lvled you one level, you were still powerlvled weren't you? You are very ungreatful that he helped you at all. So what makes us think that you will be greatful for a loan? P.S. Theres absolutely no way you did 40 hours boss farming, your just way over exaggerating. 40 hours of farming will easily get you your armor set, no matter how un-lucky you are. When your talking about scimitars, I am only assuming that was with Reported in Crush the Keeper. Level 37-45 isn't that big of a feat, not much time at all. You might of killed mynas like 30 times tops with that... A drop within 30 bosses would be extremely lucky. I have killed 20,000 kills worth of bosses, I don't boost my kills either. I play the dungeons in parties and farm bosses nonstop. Thats quite a large number of alien oasis 3 bosses. Certainly way more then anything you've ever done. Please play the game like the rest of us and earn your rank, armor and reputation. You currently have a bad reputation and I would add you to my ignore list if I ever saw you in game.
    Seriously you are stupid enough. I didn't say I dont appreciate it. It's just that YOU guys were taking the fact as he lvled me the entire levels till I was now. You also assumed that I spent most of my time doing "training and not farming."
    And I admire reported for his skills to get past the crush keeper game likes it's a piece of crap to him so why the he'll would I not appreciate it? As for reputation, i dont give. I have a good reputation in game. I have over 350+ buddies to play with, help with, and being helped by. We share items cause we trust each other. Stop going off the topic. I only sad that if I was lucky. And now screw that. I don't need ur stupid bashing. I found a new map to farm o and got 3rift items already and am getting my full set soon. Now drop this. If u talk further, then continue to humiliate urself by your stupidity. And as for your assumption, reported doesn't kill king mynas because he's a leveler. He focuses on killing them fast and providing good services.
    Last edited by CelticStyle; 01-20-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You tell him Pharcyde!
    Btw, you'd be on my ignore list just as fast. Any beggars I see in-game get auto-ignores from me.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CelticStyle View Post
    Seriously you are stupid enough. I didn't say I dont appreciate it. It's just that YOU guys were taking the fact as he lvled me the entire levels till I was now. You also assumed that I spent most of my time doing "training and not farming."
    And I admire reported for his skills to get past the crush keeper game likes it's a piece of crap to him so why the he'll would I not appreciate it? As for reputation, i dont give. I have a good reputation in game. I have over 350+ buddies to play with, help with, and being helped by. We share items cause we trust each other. Stop going off the topic. I only sad that if I was lucky. And now screw that. I don't need ur stupid bashing. I found a new map to farm o and got 3rift items already and am getting my full set soon. Now drop this. If u talk further, then continue to humiliate urself by your stupidity. And as for your assumption, reported doesn't kill king mynas because he's a leveler. He focuses on killing them fast and providing good services.
    Ehem.... 37-47 is PREEEEEEETTY much the entire game... You know how fast it takes to get to lvl 37? Like what, a couple hours? lol how many of your 350 buddies do you actually know and play with? exactly. I had 1232 friends in my list, but I cleared my list. There was like 1150 people I never play with or talked to. As for humiliating myself, your the one begging for free stuff on the forums, are you not?

P.S. Reported is very respectable, stop using him in your posts to try and take some glory.

Last edited by Pharcyde; 01-20-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Last thing I'm gonna say.
    If you truly have 350 people who are eager to help you, you shouldn't need to come on the forum and beg from strangers.

Good day.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Last thing I'm gonna say.
    If you truly have 350 people who are eager to help you, you shouldn't need to come on the forum and beg from strangers.

Good day.
    I sufficiently think we tamed the troll. Now to threadbomb, heres a list of things that rhyme with troll.

Droll, prowl, scroll, Tirol, Tyrol, grill, broil, drool, frill, drill, trill, krill, growl, brill, trial, payroll, Karol, Ural, Orwell, frail, aril, whorl, cruel, thrall, thrill, Errol, oriel, Terrill, gruel, creel, trail, areal, Uriel, drawl, crawl, Carroll, kraal, shrill, Orel, carol, grail, trowel, Terrell, trawl, brawl, moral, twirl and whirl

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

This is why you don't respond to non-sensical threads started by a user with <10 posts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Dude I am a troll

Steamroll, Demerol, decontrol, adamantly, payroll, diametrical, jellyroll, kinematical, lukewarmly, headstall, semantical, disparately, summational, quadrantal, dextrally, debonairly, unemotional, troll, superfamily, unicameral, unearthly, moderately, stroll, dermal, desperately, damagingly, Judaical, sedentarily, bedroll, decimally, denotational, damnably, sidewall, bankroll, droll, decimal, enroll, seawall, derivational, legitimately, dementedly, demurral, pleasantly, defrayal, embroil, demurely, ultimately, summarily, degenerately and unroll

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    This is why you don't respond to non-sensical threads started by a user with <10 posts.
    I like to think of myself as the troll hunter...

Its fun to put them into their places . Not refriedchicken though, as he's my favorite community troll .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao?. I didnt even beg anymore. Earned it myself. Now gtfo. Besides. I know around 240 buddies well. Others we just party. And as for u people that acted like u silenced a troll, all of you. And i mean ALL of you that thought that, has NO LIFE at ALL. do you seriously spend your life on your iPod/android/iPhone? that explains why your life belongs in a gutter.
    Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior. Cause others that don't are superior than u in other ways too. Stop being so ignorant, immature, pro acting babies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What a rude little boy. You should learn some respect for people who have played the game longer then the last...20 days max?

+1 for Pharcyde's Verbal Backhand

And may i say... LOL

Pharcyde

CelticStyle
    Mains: (L50 W/DEATH & HATE): Trogs, Ceno
    Big Twinks: (L35): ProByDesign (L32): SenseOfTouch (L20): Thott, XTD, Agentboo, RYFG
    Little Twinks: (L19): Trogz, TwinkThis (L17): BerserkNerd (L10): GeeYouKnit
    KDR PVP Leaderboard: Thott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lmao?. I didnt even beg anymore. Earned it myself. Now gtfo. Besides. I know around 240 buddies well. Others we just party. And as for u people that acted like u silenced a troll, all of you. And i mean ALL of you that thought that, has NO LIFE at ALL. do you seriously spend your life on your iPod/android/iPhone? that explains why your life belongs in a gutter.
    Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior. Cause others that don't are superior than u in other ways too. Stop being so ignorant, immature, pro acting babies.
    Its cute when raging beggars begin to insult your real-life and the games you play after begging on a forum for that game.

"Just because you spend more time on pixels doesn't mean you're more superior."

...No...no thats exactly what it means LOL.
    Mains: (L50 W/DEATH & HATE): Trogs, Ceno
    Big Twinks: (L35): ProByDesign (L32): SenseOfTouch (L20): Thott, XTD, Agentboo, RYFG
    Little Twinks: (L19): Trogz, TwinkThis (L17): BerserkNerd (L10): GeeYouKnit
    KDR PVP Leaderboard: Thott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Chill your t*ts kid. Your getting your panties in a knot. Now you're the one making the assumptions that you were complaining to us about making. Yes, us, our community stands together, without trolls. We never said we were better. You're assuming we have no life when apparently 1 page ago, you claimed that you farmed 40 hours worth of bosses, got no rift, and posted a thread begging for rift in about 2 days tops. I'm done arguing with you, you're full or hypocritical thoughts and hallow arguments.

On a side note, how many kills do you have?!?!?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrogZ View Post
    What a rude little boy. You should learn some respect for people who have played the game longer then the last...20 days max?

+1 for Pharcyde's Verbal Backhand

And may i say... LOL

Pharcyde

CelticStyle
    TrogZ I absolutely love your location. It makes me lol everytime I see it.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Residentevil loves handing out gold to beggars so PM him directly at:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/memb...1-Residentevil

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Residentevil loves handing out gold to beggars so PM him directly at:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/memb...1-Residentevil
    yes, yes he does
    I stand for one thing so I dont fall for everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I sufficiently think we tamed the troll. Now to threadbomb, heres a list of things that rhyme with troll.

Droll, prowl, scroll, Tirol, Tyrol, grill, broil, drool, frill, drill, trill, krill, growl, brill, trial, payroll, Karol, Ural, Orwell, frail, aril, whorl, cruel, thrall, thrill, Errol, oriel, Terrill, gruel, creel, trail, areal, Uriel, drawl, crawl, Carroll, kraal, shrill, Orel, carol, grail, trowel, Terrell, trawl, brawl, moral, twirl and whirl
    Most of those don't... just approx rhymes.

Take a look at this!

1 syllable:
    boal, boehl, bohl, bole, boll, bowl, buol, coal, coale, cole, colle, croll, dhole, doell, dole, droll, foal, foale, fohl, goal, gohl, groll, hoel, hoell, hoelle, hohl, hole, knoell, knoll, koehl, koelle, kohl, kol, kole, mohl, mole, noell, nohl, nole, noll, ohl, ol', ole, pfohl, poehl, pohl, pole, poll, proehl, roehl, roell, roelle, rohl, rol, role, roll, rolle, schaul, scholle, schroll, scroll, seoul, skoal, sohl, sol, sole, soul, sowle, stohl, stol, stole, stoll, strohl, strole, stroll, thoele, thole, toal, toelle, tole, toll, voell, whole, woehl, wohl

2 syllables:
    abrol, air hole, atoll, barge pole, black hole, brown coal, cajole, church roll, console, control, dead soul, deed poll, devaul, drill hole, drum roll, dust bowl, ear hole, ecole, egg roll, enroll, extol, field goal, fox hole, funk hole, gray sole, half sole, hard coal, hard roll, hop pole, madole, mccole, mccoll, mcdole, mouth hole, nail hole, nicole, nicolle, north pole, pajole, parole, patrol, pipe bowl, pistole, post hole, punch bowl, range pole, red cole, red poll, sand sole, sea coal, sea cole, shot hole, ski pole, slop bowl, smoke hole, snap roll, soft coal, soft roll, sound hole, soup bowl, south pole, spring roll, steam coal, sweet roll, viole, wood coal

3 syllables:
    arms control, as a whole, barber's pole, barrel roll, birth control, brewer's mole, bullet hole, button hole, coffee roll, crescent roll, crowd control, cruise control, decontrol, english sole, espanol, finger bowl, finger hole, fishing pole, flood control, glory hole, golden mole, gopher hole, gun control, heart and soul, job control, kaiser roll, lemon sole, lose control, minor role, mixing bowl, muster roll, onion roll, on the whole, ozone hole, price control, rabbit hole, ranging pole, rock and roll, rock-and-roll, rock'n'roll, salad bowl, sausage roll, self-control, shore patrol, sugar bowl, swallow hole, swimming hole, take control, title role, toilet bowl, toilet roll, totem pole, water hole

4 syllables:
    anthracite coal, beyond control, body and soul, border patrol, celestial pole, cereal bowl, cinnamon roll, damage control, fillet of sole, fire control, gaining control, hamburger roll, magnetic pole, motor control, negative pole, parker house roll, positive pole, remote control, riot control, social control, telegraph pole, telephone pole, traffic control, under control, vienna roll, watering hole

5 syllables:
    bituminous coal, european sole, marsupial mole, north celestial pole, quality control, south celestial pole, theatrical role

6 syllables:
    inventory control, military control, population control, public opinion poll

7 syllables:
    center for disease control, negative magnetic pole, positive magnetic pole

8 syllables:
    rhythm method of birth control

9 syllables:
    calendar method of birth control

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Most of those don't... just approx rhymes.

Take a look at this!

1 syllable:
    boal, boehl, bohl, bole, boll, bowl, buol, coal, coale, cole, colle, croll, dhole, doell, dole, droll, foal, foale, fohl, goal, gohl, groll, hoel, hoell, hoelle, hohl, hole, knoell, knoll, koehl, koelle, kohl, kol, kole, mohl, mole, noell, nohl, nole, noll, ohl, ol', ole, pfohl, poehl, pohl, pole, poll, proehl, roehl, roell, roelle, rohl, rol, role, roll, rolle, schaul, scholle, schroll, scroll, seoul, skoal, sohl, sol, sole, soul, sowle, stohl, stol, stole, stoll, strohl, strole, stroll, thoele, thole, toal, toelle, tole, toll, voell, whole, woehl, wohl

2 syllables:
    abrol, air hole, atoll, barge pole, black hole, brown coal, cajole, church roll, console, control, dead soul, deed poll, devaul, drill hole, drum roll, dust bowl, ear hole, ecole, egg roll, enroll, extol, field goal, fox hole, funk hole, gray sole, half sole, hard coal, hard roll, hop pole, madole, mccole, mccoll, mcdole, mouth hole, nail hole, nicole, nicolle, north pole, pajole, parole, patrol, pipe bowl, pistole, post hole, punch bowl, range pole, red cole, red poll, sand sole, sea coal, sea cole, shot hole, ski pole, slop bowl, smoke hole, snap roll, soft coal, soft roll, sound hole, soup bowl, south pole, spring roll, steam coal, sweet roll, viole, wood coal

3 syllables:
    arms control, as a whole, barber's pole, barrel roll, birth control, brewer's mole, bullet hole, button hole, coffee roll, crescent roll, crowd control, cruise control, decontrol, english sole, espanol, finger bowl, finger hole, fishing pole, flood control, glory hole, golden mole, gopher hole, gun control, heart and soul, job control, kaiser roll, lemon sole, lose control, minor role, mixing bowl, muster roll, onion roll, on the whole, ozone hole, price control, rabbit hole, ranging pole, rock and roll, rock-and-roll, rock'n'roll, salad bowl, sausage roll, self-control, shore patrol, sugar bowl, swallow hole, swimming hole, take control, title role, toilet bowl, toilet roll, totem pole, water hole

4 syllables:
    anthracite coal, beyond control, body and soul, border patrol, celestial pole, cereal bowl, cinnamon roll, damage control, fillet of sole, fire control, gaining control, hamburger roll, magnetic pole, motor control, negative pole, parker house roll, positive pole, remote control, riot control, social control, telegraph pole, telephone pole, traffic control, under control, vienna roll, watering hole

5 syllables:
    bituminous coal, european sole, marsupial mole, north celestial pole, quality control, south celestial pole, theatrical role

6 syllables:
    inventory control, military control, population control, public opinion poll

7 syllables:
    center for disease control, negative magnetic pole, positive magnetic pole

8 syllables:
    rhythm method of birth control

9 syllables:
    calendar method of birth control
    Heheh... I didn't go over mine :P just ran troll through a random rhyme generator and copy/pasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Heheh... I didn't go over mine :P just ran troll through a random rhyme generator and copy/pasted.
    So did I. But not the random part, I've used it a lot before. I think I'll go bold the words that apply to him.

EDIT: got thru the first para.. looked hopeless. I give up.