Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Please exclude low level pvp from the CTF CAPTURE UPDATE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I have a suggestion:

Instead of making it so that you can't score a flag when the other team is holding their flag, they should make it so that you cannot pick up the flag when the other team has their flag. That way nobody is left holding the flag unable to score it. Instead, when the other team tries to pick up the flag, it won't let them unless they kill the flag carrier, or the flag carrier scores first.

I think this would help the situation somewhat while still encouraging CTF to be played properly.
    THIS is really worth looking into and testing out, i do hope STS read his suggestion I think this is a lot better.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madxnoob View Post
    I Love this update, it makes people switch sides to help their team mate if they want to score so it kinda limits the blocking, or I can just hold the flag forever and the game neverends! 0mg, I LoVE IT! Now find away to make a 1vs1 arens that dummy farmers cant cheat in. Ty STS! <3 IGN: Secretservice: Level 10
    Agreed Go 1v1 arena.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Sorry, but I really have to laugh at this post. CTF is a specific game and that was its intended purpose. Apparently you like making different rules and playing the game in some other weird way. If this was a basketball video game, I suppose you could say that instead of shooting the ball through the hoop you like to jump through the hoop yourself and that is how you enjoy playing. But I doubt that would persuade the company who makes the game to make that be the purpose of the game.

The purpose of CTF is to see which team can reach 5 flags first while also stopping the other team from scoring 5 flags. That is what "Capture the Flag" is about. The current rules change does not change its intended purpose and if anything it forces players to focus on that intended purpose.

Sorry ''Energizeric'' but you made a solid point in my opinion, sorry to the guy who created this weird thread so here goes my comment......

Hahahahahahahahahhahhahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Okay im done now. Have a good day in Pvp everyone.

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riptank View Post
    Let us put it this way, CTF CAPTURE was not made for TWINK ONLY. I can see that most player raging are those who play lvl 12 and below - Dummy killer zone. xD
    Hmmm you say its dummy farm kill for lvl12. Come and play with us. It won't be dummy farming because you'll be playing with lvl13-14 most of the time. You'll rarely get a lvl12 below CTF game. Lvl10 and down are dummy farming.