Anarchist, if I admitted openly that I manipulate prices based off of supply and demand, don't you think I wouldn't mind admitted inflating arcane rings/shards if that were my doing? I can name what I've inflated but sorry, shard had very little to do with me. That's not to say I didn't cash in on it - I did (considering I bought a shard for 53.5m from Pentavia & when I came back, they were 80m) However, the inflation of the shard was not my doing.

• Arlor sets going from 2m to 5m was my doing.
• Daggers going from 10m to 30m was me.
• Jester going from 25m to 35m was partially me. I didn't hoard all of them, just some.

Those are the only real ones I think I'm responsible for. The others were just natural supply and demand or someone else who knew how to manipulate the market.

As I said before, as a merchant - I would not invest money into my suggestions. Why? They are just suggestions. Thus, they have a very little chance to pay off and a very big chance to cause a loss of capital.

So, to answer your point - I'll admit when I have plans to control the market. I don't really have a reason not to - it's not like it affects the supply and demand. If an item is desirable, it'll remain disirable until another more disirable item comes along.

The whole reason why the banning plat farmers is not working is that banning the player does not stop the gold from entering the economy. Furthermore, when they ban a plat spammer, the plat spammer can easily come back. When he comes back, usually through spamming plat offers yet again, he/she generates even more gold out of nowhere. As you can see, this along with continual plat spam abuse leads to hyperinflation.

So, as I said on the previous thread - it's an issue NativeX needs to take care of. STG cannot really do all that much about it, you know? So telling people publicly specifically how to do it only helps make the problem worse.