Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
I agree there needs to be more items in crates, but NOT gold. The idea of putting gold in locked crates was good last year during season 4 when we were having a shortage of gold and prices on everything were super low. Now we have the exact opposite problem and if there are not major changes made, the next arcane item will cost 1 billion gold. I know you think I'm joking but I'm dead serious.

Let them add other items, and if you have an idea of what those items should be, then post those ideas. But keep in mind that if they increase drop rates of mythic and arcane items, then the price on those items will fall. So if you are hoping to get more "value" out of opening locked crates, I'm not sure that is possible. Increase in drop rates means lower prices for the items, so in the end it will all even out.
Sorry ener but I really dont agree the gold in crstes was not the problem was all this plat farming thats been going on for a very long time, and to try and gold sink people who r paying alot of money to improve the economy was a bad idea, number 1 the economy has only got worse, so clearly the 50k in crates had nothing to do with it , also can u tell me how anythings improved since the 50k has been removed, if you can't then , there's nothing more to be said.