Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rogue's mana issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Sorry, my bad. On the mobile interface ain't nobody got time fo' dates!
    It was an epic necro, like somebody pointed out earlier. Even I was unaware of it!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I agreed have lv41 rogue that im not playing now coz of mana problem...using warrior now currently lv41 now also..anyway if you still like to play rogue..respect it add points to inte and use ring and amu that have inte stat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Did I just hear the words "rogue" and "buff" in the same sentence? *cracks fingers*

Want more mana? Spec more INT. Don't carelessly spam skills. Use pets that help with high mana regen and/or arcane abilities that recover it.

I agree that warriors should be nerfed though; three HP regen skills, two second invulnerability while getting back 80% HP, stun immunity (I'm talking about charged jugg, apart from the normal 7.5 sec one that goes for all) for themselves but ability to stack stuns on enemies and skills to keep you close with ridiculous range (skysmash & axe) while having twice any other class's HP and over +50% of the armor? Especially now that they're allowed to get damage as high as sorcerers...

Attachment 63836
    Warriors heal 10% less in PvP than PvE. The trade off is we deal 10% more damage. At most, increase the heal decrease to 15%.

+450 from VB isn't much of a heal skill, we have 2 true heal skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

As far as rogues go, it is a tad ridiculous that a crit build is the best option. The fact that your weakness is mana is over come by Samael users who run around one hitting. Joy.

I don't think rogues should be buffed. Spec int if you have to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koedt View Post
    Please STS, think of something that can make up for the mana thats being spend playing as a rogue.
    It's really rediculous I have to spam about 10-20 mana potions at elite Jarl, for instance, just to use my skills.

I've been playing as a warrior for the last 2 days, it really really shocked me after not playing my rogue for two days.
    I barely spend any mana potion at all, all basic gears & pet, and I get to spam my skills non-stop.
    The only thing thats keeping me down is the cooltime on the skills.

All daily quests together make a good 1k a day? Something like that?
    I can tell you as a rogue, this money can be spend straight away on potions, if you want to play for the day.
    A few elite runs and my potions are done, I have to spend yet another 1k on potions.
    And pink or pet drops? Another joke.. I think I have opened about 40 elite chests, gold, silver, copper, whatever.. greens, greens, greens.

And pet mana regeneration isnt sufficient, its a joke for this, really.. barely noticeable.

Is this the purpose of the rogue's class?
    I wish I could trade in my lvl 16 rogue for a lvl 16 warrior, only cause of this.

EDIT: This post might come out a tad frustrated, but thats what I am right now.
    The difference in mana cost is just too much, way too much.
    It shocks me, there is no balance in this.

Here's the solution to your problem.

Respec your rogue to all intelligence, and your mana is solve. Any other issue after is not related to mana is irrelevant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

May I recommend you simply change your set up ? it seems like you are all dps and dmg atm which hurts your armor and mana maybe your crit percentage, maybe go with some brutality gear or any gear to boost your hp and or armor/ mana. having to spam pots the way you described is due to a poor set up, not to mention the party that you join with. if your party isn't balanced meaning lvls within 2 lvls plus or minus then the map will not be an easy road for you, it will only gain you more deaths on your kdr, I suggest overhauling your gear/ set up see what your weakness is and fix it, this is half the battle. the other half is joining a balanced pt , this in my opinion is what makes or breaks an elite run.

Nice thread.

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

lol who nekroed this thread again