Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
Curse actually does reflect but back to pet not character -- visible in Alphawolf. SnS doesn't register AA hit kills as its owner's for the same reason deaths from elon bow proc don't either; the healing/damaging pools act as mediators.

More specifically, let's see Slag and Samael. Slag's terrify is linked to a small hit on AA activation. I do not believe that this hit can be dodged since I tested 50 times under razor and I didn't notice such a thing (~45% dodge). If the terrify works, a small fire-oriented damage DoT follows. Samael's panic is a bit different; it's not linked to any type of damage since it can't banish on PvP.

In PvE, if you dodge the attack that is linked to a pull/push hit then you avoid the pull/push as well (Grimnr's axe throw/arena pumpkins). In PvP though, I have yet to witness either a push or a pull actually dodged, be that from Whims or Vixen.

If that is proven to be possible then yes, there is a possibility that rogues can actually dodge Slag's terrify but for the reasons explained above, that would not be the case for Samael's panic.
Whims and Vixen have an attack that cannot be dodged. This is verified in patch notes

As for curse, this is based on the premise that alpha wolf's shield and curse code is the same. Can you verify that it is or is not? If it is, then cool! I learned something new!

As for Samael, to disprove my theory, do this test: record Samael's AA 50x on a warrior and then 50x on a rogue. If it can be dodged, the numbers will speak for themselves.