Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. Robin Williams

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Go ahead and say your r.i.p but keep in mind his not the only one who killed himself over Parkinson's diseases at that exact day even tho u may not know who was the other person that doesn't justify why 1 man out of 100 should get all that attention for committing something so horrible maybe if attention wasn't given to such horrible things many people wouldn't even know about stuff like this...... And don't go off saying "he was in a bad time" everybody has there bad times but do u stop to think "oh I'm gonna kill myself to finish this" but after u have that thought u think about the results? And if you did I hope u weight the goods vs bads but who I'm I to stop u from killing yourself? It won't effect me (and yes I am very straight forward and cold hearted to such shameful things)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxnavysealxx View Post
    Go ahead and say your r.i.p but keep in mind his not the only one who killed himself over Parkinson's diseases at that exact day even tho u may not know who was the other person that doesn't justify why 1 man out of 100 should get all that attention for committing something so horrible maybe if attention wasn't given to such horrible things many people wouldn't even know about stuff like this...... And don't go off saying "he was in a bad time" everybody has there bad times but do u stop to think "oh I'm gonna kill myself to finish this" but after u have that thought u think about the results? And if you did I hope u weight the goods vs bads but who I'm I to stop u from killing yourself? It won't effect me (and yes I am very straight forward and cold hearted to such shameful things)
    Medication can makes you do wild things

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Congratulations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

Tl;dr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Covert For This Useful Post:

Main St. , Rockhorn Summit in Tindirin, Arlor
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Bye Peter Pan! :,(

Click THIS to see my Sig-Tutorials!
    AL (Retired): Theologically : Pacified: Crimple : Pegging

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Medication can makes you do wild things
    He was taking medication?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

He was taking medication?
    Heard from parents he was dealing with depression

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Goes to show how big of a problem depression is and it doesn't get the attention it needs.

Anyway, I will miss him, I loved his art R.I.P. Sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I felt like you were acting out the scene in Breaking Bad where Walt talks about the plane crash.

#rock

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I felt like you were acting out the scene in Breaking Bad where Walt talks about the plane crash.

#rock
    1-never watched breaking bad except for the cancer one
    2-I wasn't acting xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

._. Navy is one of the smartest forum nubz on here, 'nuff said.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I believe attention should be given for stuff like this to raise awareness.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    Never heard of him
    An alient from pluto I supposed. Lol.

"Weapons are not evil, the user is."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

1-never watched breaking bad except for the cancer one
    2-I wasn't acting xD
    1- that means you are a senseless rock

2- that is why I said #rock

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hover View Post
    I believe attention should be given for stuff like this to raise awareness.
    Believe what ever you want believing doesn't change a quarter into a dollar bill infront of your eyes
    Believing doesn't change doesn't change the present nor will it change the future if you don't do something to change it, reason why he did it was because everyone in his family was pretty much shunning him from what I understood if you believe it should be out there more then please pass some type or form of rule making schools teach people about ways to escape or cope with there issues other then depression I had my share of this horrible thing but I didn't let it get to me to much I would go on a bike ride every single day for about almost a solid year because it gave me time to think to myself and not worry about being bothered or thought about because when your alone I mean like alone...... No sounds no people.... No birds..... It's kind of nice to have that quiet city.....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    ._. Navy is one of the smartest forum nubz on here, 'nuff said.
    Thanks man :P but it's not just that I'm smart I'm not smart at all I'm just sick of people bring up annoying things like this to the media and stuff I have been tryna forget a loved ones suicide for 7 months and this comes up -.-