Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why other Warriors always do this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Default Why other Warriors always do this?

Hey there!

I started to make some elite shuyal gladiator arena for puzzleboxes hunt. Sometimes I have no guild mates available for doing it so i do it with random people. Btw. I am warrior too.

I am not a DPS warrior, I am tank, 6,3k HP 2,5k ARM. Always I do it like 7 times there is another warrior who look my stats and call me noob, idi0t etc.. For having 240dmg. I always tank for them because they are mostly 320dmg 5k health and 1.8 ARM. They try to push off boss, and die. The curious thing is that rogues and mages never insult me, they are happy to have a tank. I am getting tired of get disturbed and lose focus at combat because of this guys. I am not saying that warriors can't have dmg and health, but you need Arcane Maul, Mythic Glaive or Bonesaw for it. And they are HARD to get. Not everyone can have them. I am asking, why they just don't try to be a rogue and tank for them till they are able to buy mythic/arcane stuff to be GOOD.?? Mostly warriors hit 400dmg with magma assault lvl 41, mythic armor, doom, and shuyal/archon ring. They are trying to get high dmg and they aren't getting it. With that money they could buy Mythic Pavise, Druid full life shards (best for tanking) and elondrians ring and amulets (great for tanking). With the Magma set they aren't able to do elites because any pro mages/rogues party won't get him to tank with 5k health. So I still the noob anyway. Its impossible to avoid this people but hard to ignore them too -.-. What do you think about it? No insults/trolling ill won't answer you anyway. Thx.

Sent from my broken phone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Ignore them they don't get the logics behind a warrior, all those warriors have a claymore+hellish gear/tarlok gear and have high dmg, their armor is 1800 and sometimes 4.8k hp but they think theyre good cause they have dmg. Just tell them to get brains.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jurmans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Ignore them they don't get the logics behind a warrior, all those warriors have a claymore+hellish gear/tarlok gear and have high dmg, their armor is 1800 and sometimes 4.8k hp but they think theyre good cause they have dmg. Just tell them to get brains.
    Lol nice tip ty

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Another warrior who insult you is a stupid warrior, even He doesnt know about build and gears.

I'm noob too but actually I'm OP using legendary gears like Tarlok set of versatility and Ancient druid set of potency in PvE, well I'm bit weak in PvP because of those rogues who hit my beautiful juggernaut :P

Also, another warrior who insult you completely has no brain, and He think he's pro and smart (Seriously, this warrior has no brain but can think in his head?), but look at his skills, aww it seems He failed his arrogant acting.
    Last edited by Xeusx; 08-17-2014 at 09:11 AM. Reason: I'm very noob like you, but the truth is I'm skilled.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeusx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Many times in towns (paradise pier, expedition camp etc..) i wear noob gear so i get begged for gold less frequently (im a mage) sometimes im approached by a rogue or mage and they pm me "Youre very noob for a mage"

Generally speaking people who inspect others to see how "good" they are, are unhappy about themselves, if you felt good about your own stats you wouldnt bother checking anyone elses...

If they tell you youre a lame warrior for low dmg, remember they feel noobish and their only way to feel a bit of pride is trying to feel superior over someone else, keep in mind theyre probably 12-15 years old anyway it shouldnt even bother you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

Ignore them. I always judge damage is nice to have, but leave it to the rogues and mages
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Many times in towns (paradise pier, expedition camp etc..) i wear noob gear so i get begged for gold less frequently (im a mage) sometimes im approached by a rogue or mage and they pm me "Youre very noob for a mage"

Generally speaking people who inspect others to see how "good" they are, are unhappy about themselves, if you felt good about your own stats you wouldnt bother checking anyone elses...

If they tell you youre a lame warrior for low dmg, remember they feel noobish and their only way to feel a bit of pride is trying to feel superior over someone else, keep in mind theyre probably 12-15 years old anyway it shouldnt even bother you.
    I'm not intrested in other ppl stats but if they call u noob it's normally to see his stats and to see why are they calling you noob. I wish to have a way to obligate 5k hp warriors to tank. I tried with " c'mon tuff guy, u tank I stay back" but it didn't worked I was the one who kept boss in his place anyway -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The first thing I check in elite Tindirin (mostly caves and rockhorn) random pt is warrior stat. I'm happy with 6k+hp and 2k+armor but rarely found a warrior with this stat. Or most of warriors are on pvp build?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faychen View Post
    The first thing I check in elite Tindirin (mostly caves and rockhorn) random pt is warrior stat. I'm happy with 6k+hp and 2k+armor but rarely found a warrior with this stat. Or most of warriors are on pvp build?
    Nah they are just trying to be rogues with 2 meters tall xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    Nah they are just trying to be rogues with 2 meters tall xD

Lmao

XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

A good tank who know how to properly keep aggro without dieing in elites is priceless, Unfortunately not all warriors are spec or have the right gear to "tank" in elites.
    and many warriors dont want to hear it when you try to tell them the best tanking gear and skills.

Honestly i see way too many tanks with what i refer too as an off tank build, their hp and armor are low and the real kicker that makes me laugh out loud are the ones
    who cannot hold aggro at all, have a short range on their heal, and probably did not spec any taunts at all.

When i see any warrior using chest splitter or axe throw in a pve map its a dead giveaway that they dont know how to properly use the class they selected in pve.
    or they are trying to use a pvp spec in pve which just doesnt work out well.

Warriors are TANKS that is their sole purpose in pve. I am glad that the op understands that, 2 many people refuse to believe this as truth.
    If damage is what u are after........select a different class
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 08-17-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

First off, anyone who calls someone a noob is probably 13 years old or younger and needs to feel better about himself by putting down others. Thats middle school. Its better to just use the ignore button and keep going.

Secondly, everyone is welcome to do what they want with their toons. If a warrior wants to be a tank or a damage dealer or crowd controller that is their business. If you dont want to play with them go play with someone else. Everyone brings something different that is cool. To say that warrior can only be tanks, well that says something about you. Ive got a 41 warrior, ive done tanking, after a while its boring and hard to complete solos. Whats wrong with implementing more damage to your game? Nothing.

Lastly, i wish sts would develop more balanced classes. But i guess this is a mmorp not a single player game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    A good tank who know how to properly keep aggro without dieing in elites is priceless, Unfortunately not all warriors are spec or have the right gear to "tank" in elites.
    and many warriors dont want to hear it when you try to tell them the best tanking gear and skills.

Honestly i see way too many tanks with what i refer too as an off tank build, their hp and armor are low and the real kicker that makes me laugh out loud are the ones
    who cannot hold aggro at all, have a short range on their heal, and probably did not spec any taunts at all.

When i see any warrior using chest splitter or axe throw in a pve map its a dead giveaway that they dont know how to properly use the class they selected in pve.
    or they are trying to use a pvp spec in pve which just doesnt work out well.

Warriors are TANKS that is their sole purpose in pve. I am glad that the op understands that, 2 many people refuse to believe this as truth.
    If damage is what u are after........select a different class
    Completely rite! Do my tank stats are bad? :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amadorbibidor View Post
    Completely rite! Do my tank stats are bad? :0

6.3k health and 2500 armor..... those are great stats for a "tank" at our current lvl 41 cap.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Lol, trying to get as high damage as possible (430 dmg without elixirs, but with Grimm, who gives +12%), I still have over 6.4k hp and over 1.9k armor (I think that it's acceptable for elites, at least, for Wilds). I wonder what's the issue of other guys considering that I use plain claymore of assault+myth set+elo ring+tarlok amulet (costs something like 2.5m overall, missing 2 grand gems, one in claymore and one in ring). Also, I have Durable+Might+Knowledge passives. Swapping claymore of assault with claymore of will (has 1 grand, too), myth armor with ancient druid of will one (ancient druid without any grand gems) and grimm with lil bear, I get even more hp (but still less than 6.5k), over 2.2k armor and 348 dmg (perfect for elites, becomes a child's play). Seeing guys, who have myth sets, equip dovas, barely manage to squeak out 360-370 damage and insult proper tanks really make me to lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Don't feel bad. All the tanks who called me noob when I was like you aren't smart. They don't know what they're going for in the path of pvp or pve. I had 6.7hp, 2.2k armor, and 334dmg. although the dmg WAS low. not noob. cuz thats a elite pve set, thos people are either PvP tanks that dont know about pve or just people who havent found their path yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Honestly 2.5 k armor in arena is overkill because bosses there are pretty weak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Honestly 2.5 k armor in arena is overkill because bosses there are pretty weak.
    Better to have more than to have less lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

use Claymore of assault or will. ur armour is too much for arena lol. 2.2k armour and 300+dmg is preferable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Don't feel bad, as a mage I can totally appreciate a good tank in elites. With that new arena coming soon, you will become very useful in parties as a good tank.