Thread: Buyers House (opposite of consignment shop)

the REAL jersey shore not that crap from the tv
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Buyers House (opposite of consignment shop)

how's this...

you want a Pompous Percolator of Purification (whatever item) and noone has it for under 4 billion gold but you check every so often... noone ever lists it for less...

someone like JoeSchmo from Cocomo has 2 of them but doesn't list them because whats the point, noone's buying them anyway and he's tired of losing his listing price...

but the devs, being the awesomeness that they are, decide to change the abilities of one of their 3 consignment gurus in balefort.

we have Darada, Arthur, and Arnold. so why not change one of them to a player offering service?

now we have a Buyers House.

so you want that Percolator but only have 300,000 gold so you select the item you want, deposit the 300,000 coins and JoeSchmo looks in the Buyers House and sees that you want it, he says to himself HEY i could really use that 300k to buy enough potions to last me the rest of my life! great i'll sell it right now... then he deposits his item and collects your money and when you log back in (or if you're in the game maybe get a system message??) you check the BH and bam! holy crap you got the glowing Percolator that shows you're 1337 and can go out and spurt hot coffee all over the crocks in the swamps... etc

so, sound good to anyone?
    Orlox (51) Archer - Zombified (56) Enchantress - Murdalyzer (55) Warrior Frightmare(20) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Yes sounds good. But only if you bring me some coffee
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I think that's a great idea. And it was fun to read

the REAL jersey shore not that crap from the tv
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thx for the kind comments

so here's an idea for a new weapon:

Hot Coffee Mug of Alertness. +5 caffeine, +1 trip to the bathroom, Chance of splash damage with 2-8 seconds of stun while enemy has to dry themselves off

FREE COFFEE FOR EVERYONE... not to be confused with the old Hot Coffee issue of the past lol
    Orlox (51) Archer - Zombified (56) Enchantress - Murdalyzer (55) Warrior Frightmare(20) Operative