Thread: Twinking levels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Despite what most people think, twinking is not only about killing newbies. Nowadays with xp elixirs newbies can level up to 41 within a day or two. When they enter pvp at endgame, dont you think endgamers kill them? Newbies are at every level.

Spot blocking, ganging, dummyfarming and trashtalking are common at both twink level and endgame. I have noticed that people judge us by our guild name. No matter if you never ganged or spotblocked, but if your guildmate did, the enemy guild hunts everyone wearing that guildname. Thats one con of being in a pvp guild. Your guildies' enemies become automatically your enemies, whether you like it or not and you become scapegoat. Sometime, somewhere, one of your guildmates wearing your guild tag must have ganged a guild. That ganged guild seeks revenge time and time again and vows to eradicate each and everyone wearing your guildtag (lol).That is the number 1 reason we are ganged. So its better to solo.

I have tried endgame and quit it because it is not as active as my current level. I would wait for several minutes for a full team or for even the game to start. Besides slow rooms at endgame, I also saw rampant free - flagging and no red vs blue. So that is why twinking is more fun.

For mages, lvl 13 or 15 are good and I will not recommend lv 6 as you will be at a loss wondering if you want to put your 5 points on defence or offence. For rogues and tanks, lvl 10 to 15 are good.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.