Quote Originally Posted by BroadCastle View Post
Well however it's much less significant, you can watch simmilar pattern on L75 gear. still the armors/weapons are most rare drops. I'd think that it's some preset disbalance, just to have some piece in set to keep the value up. The thing about essences has the main reason in the fact that only L77s can loot it. Diamonds however (both red and blue) didn't require capped player to drop. That caused their price drop came much sooner.

The other reason for essences to keep 1m+ price is demand based on rich players. L77 guys want these crafted sets and honestly, most of them can afford a lot. That creates demand hungry enough to hold prices high. Hard to make some prediction now, when plat sale just occured. No idea how many players waited for sale and will power lvl now, but I think there is few. That will increase both drops count and demand on l77 sets.

Judging by this I think prices will stay for following weeks. But later, at some point, I think there will be lack of l77 players to buy these sets. For non plat lvlers (like I am lol) the journey may last months. The impact of new l76s was pretty fast - this one won't be. So in the extended time horizon (month? two?), I'd expect big price drop.

Lol, now I see I havent said much afterall... just a theory based on my thoughts, not regarding many relevant factors (like leaving players, tired farmers ) with no conclusion. Hah, sorry about that
Very succinct and reasonable.