Quote Originally Posted by UndeadJudge View Post
Lol...this is ridiculous...stun/panic = stunlock period. Of course it doesn't always work, I own a slag.. And yes my sorc can kill a fully geared rogue in 4 seconds. 3 attack skills is known as a nuke build, where stunlock is more effective. Slag's stun rate is already pretty decent, it's over 50% for sure. It's actually a worthwhile pet to have. I suggest you buy one instead of arguing.

And lol perfect scenarios, not exactly...nuke build is for 1v1, you guys were complaining mages suck in 1v1, so I told you how to kill a rogue. Warriors are impossible basically, only the pro mages I know are able to kill them.

If your gun procs root, gf rogue dead, if you panic and they don't panic back, gf. All of pvp is based on luck, it's not just the Mage class. I find it's worthwhile to use a panic pet since they stun a decent amount of time which basically leads to insta death.

End of discussion, gf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Theres no "luck" involved when a one shot kill is involved. This is what infuriates a lot of people. IMHO there should be absolutely no class that can kill another class with one button push(equally geared ofc). Just plain ridiculous