The loot is terrible in those arena crates. Weren't you supposed to fix this from TS? I got a cruddy architect armor one time (This was going to be removed?) and the rest have been purples. Also, I have not seen a single person get any of the gladiator gear. You want us to use plat and play your new content, then make it worth it for us to do so.

CS is also broken. Three days is now 2 days and 21 hours to list items, and often when I go to check sales I see that I have items in there but can't see them in listed or sold.

With that said, I love the new arena. Tweak those poison pools a little bit, you pretty much are wiping the groups. Change the timing and make them disappear faster so we can find a safe spot. Also the mushrooms can use a little scale back. DO NOT scale back too much. Please please please leave it challenging. Oh and those gates will lock your pet out if you don't come in the room far enough.

Thanks StS for giving us something really fun to play. Sorry the stability issues came up, but hey you can't predict everything that is going to go wrong.