Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Bulwark please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I respect all y'all just adding that in. I do like like to discuss stuff but it must be reasonable. I've already suggested adding 15 percent armor to all sorcerers.. so if u had 100 armor before u would have 115 armor after, this would make images not so squishy cuz well y'all they really are just lil blue squishballs

Change the proc to be harsh bleeding damage so it doesn't have the attack return of mage ,that is like a reflect shield in a way, but by doing this you leave yourself out of the option to to sit still and avoid that damage because bleeding hits per sec or whatever.

Or weaken it and all other mythic weapons by a % ... so pvp (not pve!) doesn't seem at so much of a discrimity. Tell me sometimes you don't feel like you have been 1 hit by the most lethal elite boss around (like arena) so either weaken the amount of damage people take in pvp by a so you can slow things down and enjoy it (like what was done in pocket legends) but that makes long battles between warriors if 1v1.

We should all have great damage output cuz we love that, but STS would have to compensate skill ability into it so we can be all classes individually effective and fun with perfect structure with no problem.
    this is hard to succeed but important I guess its like that other thread.. work on the foundation.
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-20-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nesox View Post
    I do not accept this assertion and neither should you. Would you just accept it as fair should a rogue kill you 90% of the time? Would Rogues just accept it as fair if mages actually killed them 90% of the time? Any class should have an equally sporting chance against any other class. The old Warr>Rogue>Mage>Warr assertion is purely and acceptance of piss poor programming.

Since Shield is not so much a skill as it is a requirement in order to survive the first hit mages, for all practical arguments, have only three skills to the other classes four. Adding a reliable curse to a weapon is essentially providing a 5th skill free of charge. If the curse had the same rare occurance that the procs on other weapons had then this would make it just another dynamic to the game that we would adapt to. Making it a very common occurance, on the other hand, is what we are complalining about. Make the root proc on the gun proc at the same rate as the Bulwark and I bet you won't think this argument was so unfounded.
    Simple answer: You CAN escape the bulwark's proc, but you CAN'T escape from the root proc, so it's pretty obvious why it is meant to be 100%. Bulwark has a pretty short range, don't dare to come near us, or get killed lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Wut nab starts with jugg
    You can also start with HoR, same thing. The point is to avoid the potential stunlock to death from FB combo and pet panic/terrify. Nab.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Simple answer: You CAN escape the bulwark's proc, but you CAN'T escape from the root proc, so it's pretty obvious why it is meant to be 100%. Bulwark has a pretty short range, don't dare to come near us, or get killed lol.
    Skyward smash and immediately charge bulwark to curse the mage. Gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The charge takes to long to proc mage before they escape and btw its only Gg if you attack while you are procced otherwise you take no damage. So you really kill itself just get away from warrior and anytime you see bulwark you watch for proc but otherwise just kite him to best of your ability can't you use Pierce to blast right through warrior. I used that move to escape inan elite charged attacks with my pve rogue. Use traps to suck in warrior and aim him. There's ways around this.
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-20-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spimeslam View Post
    The charge takes to long to proc mage before they escape and btw its only Gg if you attack while you are procced otherwise you take no damage. So you really kill itself just get away from warrior and anytime you see bulwark you watch for proc but otherwise just kite him to best of your ability can't you use Pierce to blast right through warrior. I used that move to escape inan elite charged attacks with my pve rogue. Use traps to suck in warrior and aim him. There's ways around this.
    First off If ur using traps in pvp you shouldnt even be pvping. Thats a disgusting build. Second off ive seen tanks literally destroy geared mages with a bulwark. If you cant u need to rethink your strategy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I think its OK for bulwark to be this powerful, after all the maul has had its time. I like how StS made an unexlusive weapon (meaning everyone can get) surpass the maul. I think its good but not OP, the roots are just as annoying as the curses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

GG mages GG thanks again stg for destroying mages.. why did you give x2 curse buff. makes no sense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

so now wars have a 5th skill that requires no mana and procs on regular auto attacks.... not to mention they x2 buffed the curse. The curse was fine how it was..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Sts balance team be cray cray

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedofsound View Post
    Skyward smash and immediately charge bulwark to curse the mage. Gg
    ou can't charge immediately, takes 1.5 sec to charge. Hence, why not to stop attacking when under curse's effect? Like what rogue's do when they're under mage's curse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Why every mage is raged lol? Okay it's fine, just give me all those kills that people stole from me(KS) and it'll be alright, want to make it fair right? The bulwark's proc is not any kind of problem if he mage really knows "How to play" against warriors. Just see, warriors have 350 less HP regen per tick when they use Bulwark instead maul/glaive, that makes- around 2100 less Healing in 6 ticks- I.E Warrior can only heal 65-70% of his whole health, get it?. Isn't it a disadvantage as well, eh? Bulwark's stats are pretty weak as compared to mythics of other classes, that proc is what Bulwark is all about, why do you want it to be a legend weapon having no use at all?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Omg unlimited complains Up and down.... bulwark just got nerf up now people want it to nerf down... you guys never run out of complains.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Omg unlimited complains Up and down.... bulwark just got buff up now people want it to nerf down... you guys never run out of complains.
    Edited

You Welcome. ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Edited

You Welcome. ^.^
    wahahah lol... meh this people keep complain 24hrs! SNS, Bulwark, Singe, Now Sts do what you have to do and leave it as the original planed or original stats.

As we can all see all this forum users never run out of complains, just dont listen to them and leave or bring back the original stats of everything. If you keep listening to them you will just go in circle buff up , nerf down , up , down never ending cycle!

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

wahahah lol... meh this people keep complain 24hrs! SNS, Bulwark, Singe, Now Sts do what you have to do and leave it as the original planed or original stats.

As we can all see all this forum users never run out of complains, just dont listen to them and leave or bring back the original stats of everything. If you keep listening to them you will just go in circle buff up , nerf down , up , down never ending cycle!
    They want to posting too much to get the "Luminary Poster" title, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    They want to posting too much to get the "Luminary Poster" title, lol.
    the guy who made this thread want to nerf everything, he want to buff whim brother too!
    Instamore or whatever your name is, Why wont you make your own game! you cry a dude...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Imo the forum was made purposely to discuss game balance and render the devs feedbacks while also discussing general nonsense.

Sayin buff this weapon cause its too weak for its status
    Or
    Nerf that pet cause its too strong and outbalance the game is a feedback. F E E D B A C K.

Forums wasn't meant exclusively for pvp dramas/ flamebaits/ clash videos, hope ya know.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Imo the forum was made purposely to discuss game balance and render the devs feedbacks while also discussing general nonsense
    F E E D B A C K.

Forums wasn't meant exclusively for pvp dramas/ flamebaits/ clash videos, hope ya know.
    Haha ^
    couldn't stop laughing at this

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Imo the forum was made purposely to discuss game balance and render the devs feedbacks while also discussing general nonsense.

Sayin buff this weapon cause its too weak for its status
    Or
    Nerf that pet cause its too strong and outbalance the game is a feedback. F E E D B A C K.

I'm feeling this post is too bossy :P
    Last edited by Xeusx; 09-21-2014 at 04:07 AM.