Quote Originally Posted by Rotler View Post
Lol sorry I thought so ur New.

Hard : Every bracket has its Pressure. Blocking Trash talks and More over Skilled and Pro Players. Even sometimes Arcane Pets are Difficult to Kill.

Blocked best rule Just Out.
Trash Talks Best rule Ignore list.
Skilled players never share their Secret. All want to be pro and wanna Learn Best skills. So this gives a bit pressure of not knowing what to have as skills.
But this can also be tackled. Find pro players and follow them in what guild they Fight for make them ur best buddy and then ask skills. But in I Warmonger I we share and we care
Finally arcane pets players can be defeated as well. But that takes patients and Experience to Find the best suitable skill.

It's even hard to Explain More to you but I guess you don't twink.

Otherwise you would have understood.

IGN Rotler
Guild I Warmonger I
Definition of the word hard : "requiring a great deal of endurance or effort." - Google.com

Definition of the word difficult : "needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand." - Google.com

I don't need an explanation. and I do twink, but I guess you don't speak common English, which I do. When someone says something is hard but not difficult, most people would laugh at them here and say its the same thing. What you are describing, in your very nice little promotion of warmonger, is that your twink bracket is "difficult"(needing much effort or skill to accomplish, deal with, or understand) not hard, which is actually something which requires effort, unless you are special and require effort to block and trash talk and be a "skilled" player. You say in line 7 it takes patients(patience) and experience to find the best suitable skills, whereas in the line above you say warmonger shares It skills, well looks like someone didn't let u in on the secret, otherwise you would ALREADY have the correct suitable build for your respected class, do they not tell you? im sure ive seen at least 3 sams in your guild walking around in windmoore. Your reply goes off topic, with a random promo of your guild, as if im going to twink lvl 23 again, I thought u were explaining hard and difficult? but you go off to promote your noob guild, gee thnx

IGN Radmius
Guild <Quantum>