Hi, I'm having the same problem. A few months ago there were nativeX and trialpay. I never used trialpay, and with native, i would receive the plat before DL stoped running in the background. (I play on iphone.) One out of 4, I wouldn't receive the plat. With a quick ticket submission they would send the plat within 15 mins. Now theres only trialpay, I downloaded an app, ran it (which is the requirement) and have never received plat., so I try it again, then a window pops up saying theres an error and trialpay can't re-direct me. Happens after the first download. When I went to submit a ticket, it said to also put in the confirmation number that the app sent me in my email. There has never been a confirmation number. I think all the problems are at trialpays end, with their server or the way the coding is implemented in the page script. Anyway its sad that Spacetime is dealing with the flak when its trialpays error, but I think that Spacetime carries some fault for not getting on trialpays a** (rear-end) about not fixing the problem. Thanks for reading my rant. But please get on their a**' (rear-ends) about fixing it please. On a side note; what happened to nativeX?
Feindflug
(Pronouned Find-fluk)