Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
IMHO, I support this kind of concept. Making the gem not being trade and unstable will balance things. It should be bound by character only. Also one item should have only one gem because why I say so. Even if gem are not being trade then if the toons sale the items to auction and the one who bought it can placed the other slot with the gem then it will be useless also, so make the gem only one per toon. Now this brings me to some thought, will the items that are being upgraded with this gems be tradeable?
Thanks for your response imo, i think the items upgraded with this should be tradeable. But let it not stack. For example playerA has a soulstone equipped on his mythics, and buys a Magma Claymore with a soulstone from playerB in auction, the dmg will only take one soulstone effect, the other soulstone will be disregarded. This way, the items equipped with soulstone will also be available to new players who just started after the event and players who missed the event due to busy lives.