Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-10-09 Content Update (160332)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Making changes that influence the economy is not cool. It was a mistake with Singe-Nekro fiasco; it is a mistake now.

As customers, when can we expect this to stop? I'm tired of having to guess what will happen based on the amount of cry that goes on forums.

One thing that developers do not take into account is a lot of the complaints come from under geared players or those who lack knowledge to properly overcome their obstacles.

The bulwark - should it have been nerfed? IMO, no. It's easy to know when to stop attacking. You can't help if players do not utilize the amazing in game particle effects as clues to how their gameplay should be. The issue was and has always been sorderers. This is really just a cheap fix/band-aid for class balance. The question is: is it really cheap when it comes to the amount of players that you anger?

At least with Singe fiasco, STG gave Singe owners a bone so the prices did not come crashing down. However, in the current state, I dare say the bulwark may be just as bad as it was to begin with.

If warriors can beat sorcerers with weapons 3-4 seasons old - that shows the inherent flaws of the sorcerer class. It does not mean a weapon is OP just because warriors get a well deserved update.

Toss bulwark users a bone here...because right now, you just burned all the tank users in the game that have been using bulwark. It was actually nice to see tanks wearing sword/shield. I guess now, however, that is a thing of the past.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post: